6. Major Attack!

It was later in the night when Princess Kanak in her disguise was keeping eye on the two storeyed warehouse. Now she could clearly see the bird and she was sure it was her Zorawar. After waiting for two hours without anything happening around, she started getting anxious and started to think whether she will get any information regarding kunal or not...whether Vyaapaari is there or not.. "oh god!!! What is happening inside?? I m going crazy here anticipating for things to happen!!" It was after another hour of aimless boring view that she saw sudden movements of a group. She hid herself and saw many people dressed up as Nakaabkosh leaving from the building... She was confused and thought " What should I do??? Do I check inside the building for Kunal or follow this group??? Looks like they are the rebel who are enemy of the King and enemy's enemy is a friend isn't it!" She thought of following the group as the building was locked again and she had a gut feeling that she will find Kunal among the group which just left.

She kept her distance and followed them. She could see the one who was leading the group from front.. Even though he was masked, he looked similar to the built of Vyaapaari. Suddenly Kanak was excited to find more about him. She followed them deep in the forest. The leader kept looking back as if he was aware of being followed. Tonight, she was dressed in turban and the guys dress but she had gotten rid of the breast strap for the night and her turban got opened when she was following the group..They stopped in front of a factory kind of building... Kanak went and hid behind the thick bushes opposite to the entrance of the building. She knew she won't be directly visible to anyone leaving from that building. What she could figure out was that it was a weapon making place and she saw the person who was drinking with Vyaapaari in bar last night leaving from that place. It's as if a bulb flickered in her mind..now she was almost sure that Veer and Vyaapaari are one and same person.

Suddenly, there was a huge blast and guards started running around screaming and then she saw the leader of rebels waving his flag with name Veer. Kanak knew in her heart that it is the same Vyaapaari and she was lost looking at him.. She saw him getting alert and looking here and there when suddenly his piercing sight landed on her. She could feel his look on her... she looked back at him in admiration. She was damn sure that she was not being seen by him or by anyone. She saw one guy coming to him and spoke to him and when that other guy turned she saw Kunals trademark greyish eyes behind the mask. It made her finally feel relieved that her twin is fine. She literally sagged in relief and she saw the smoke around them.. because of which they had to remove their mask. She was pleasantly surprised yet not so surprised looking at Vyaapaari urf Veer and her dearest brother Kunal together.

Now her next step would be to meet them and join their group which can be done tomorrow. Now she need to take a nice relaxing bath to relax the stiffness she has been feeling since she hasnt heard from kunal as she looked down and found her clothes and body being dirty, She thought to clean herself and take a quick dip in river nearby. But she wasn't aware of the storm ahead.

Veers POV

I have got the details about the place from that drunk Chaitanya to the weapon making unit. Tonight we are going to destroy the weapon factory of Paurashpur. I am happy that Kunal will be with us tonight. It was late at night that we assembled in our secret lair. I spoke to the group in general " Tonight we are taking one more step closer to the destruction of the kingdom of Paurashpur. By destroying this unit, we are reducing the power of our enemy" and went out to the location of the factory where I knew Chaitanya is working. He has told me that at around midnight they close off the factory and after closing he will meet him for another round of booze.

While the group of 10 of us was moving in the direction of our target, I could feel as if someone is following us. I turned many a times to check but could not see anyone...maybe it was just the adrenaline rush before this huge attack. We reached the place..I could see Chaitanya. He is already sedated by booze and drugs. He was unaware of his surroundings. We all went inside the building..killed the soldiers and burnt the whole unit. Since it was a weapon making unit they had explosive materials creating blasts and lots of smoke around. I reached the top of the building, dumped down the Paurashpur flag in the fire below and hoisted my flag...our flag.

Again I felt as if I was being watched. I looked and searched the area but couldn't find anyone. At one point I thought I saw someone but it was just bushes moving because of a rodent. Kunal came to me. He told me he wished if his sister could see this, this would have made her happy. Again his sister...the way he has been talking about her with me,I have started feeling as if I know her. Because of the smoke and mask it was quite difficult for us to breathe so we had to remove our masks even though our hood was still placed over our head. I have reached one step closer to my victory. While leaving I went to check on Chaitanya to see if I have to kill him or spare his life. He was literally high on drugs..not in his senses..murmuring some names..I thought of sparing his useless life then he said in his delirious state "Shrutikeerthi...you were amazing...the things you did with your mouth...ooh I can never forget when I had pushed myself in you and you were screaming... why did you cheated on me?? Why did you killed yourself?? You were the best among them". After hearing to his sick talks this my heart broke and controlling my rage I asked him "who is Shrutikeerthi you are speaking about...?"and what he said boiled my blood, I couldnt control it anymore and in rage stabbed him to his death then and there. I was feeling the anguish..the pain..the women had to go through to live in this kingdom. Chaithanya had told how Shruti was one of the captured whore who was tamed by the king along with other women and were left to be used by others after the king is done with raping them and marking them as his by burning their skin with hot iron writing "Paurashpur" on their back. After killing Chaitanya, Veer needed some peace of mind so he left from that place to be alone...unaware of the future that would turn his world upside down.

Hola peeps!!! I know really long long long time but seriously did get no time.. my one n half year old son was not feeling well for sometime. Initially he had fever then later on it was cold and then cough. It was general viral though.. today we are done with his medicines. I dont know.. to give him medicine is a task in itself... that too two medicines three times a day... done with my rant... I did missed my story... it's like my baby only... can never abandon it.. I will try to update regularly henceforth!! Do give your love to this chapter also!!! Vote n like n comments pls...