4. Something at first sight

"Veer!! Pata nahi kyu par iss naam se ajeeb sa lagaav sa ho gaya hai.. chalo dekhte hai kya mama-sa jo keh rahe hai wo sach hai... kya Veer yahi hai.. kya Vyaapari aur Veer ek hi insaan hai...Maine toh dono ko nahi dekha..chalo aaj dekhte hai iss Vyaapari ko.." Saying this Kanak, in her disguise went to the bar and stood near the bar counter next to the person serving booze. At first, all she could see of Vyaapari was his back as he was facing the other side and then after a long time he turned to the bartender asking for his service.. it was then she got to see the most attractive guy on the face of earth. Her heart started beating rapidly. She just couldn't look away. It was as if time had stopped and she wanted to loose herself in him. She felt the attraction and lust towards this man.

Even though she had a traumatizing experience in past related to her sister, it has never stopped her from appreciating good looking men and flirting with them. She used to pleasure herself as she has learnt it by reading Kamasutra from the library in palace. It was a stress buster for her. She had seen her fair share of good looking men but this man literally took away her breath.. Vyapaari went ahead and asked the bartender to give him some old strong alcohol. While adoring his face, she heard him speak and she could feel herself getting moist down there....that stern heavy seductive voice...uff!!! A love quote she had read somewhere came to her mind. It was " nata mera teri rooh se aise juda hai ye, ke koi kya kahe, bhaaye koi aur na re." " Haaye!! aisa lag raha hai ki uski ek nazar mujhpar pade aur main wahi pighal jaaun..uff!!! She shrugged her thought away, "hosh mein aa Kanak... wo Vyaapaari hi shaayad Veer hai...yaad rakh mama-sa ne kya kaha tha...Vyaapari ko toh dekh liya..Ab pata lagana hai Veer ka aur agar mama-sa ka shaq sahi nikla toh Veer ho ya Vyaapari tumhe toh Kanak ka hona hi padega..oh...mera matlab hai Kanak ko sab sach batana hi hoga." When she was adoring him,Veer felt someone's gaze at him. The time he turned, he saw the guy Kaushal has told him about. And suddenly the alcohol containers fell down, causing a little ruckus, disturbing the daydream of someone. Veer thought that container fell on the teenage guy and he went to check on him. The boy has missed it by an inch. He could only see the eyes as the face was covered by end cloth of the turban and for a moment or two, he was literally lost in those beautiful doe eyes. Kanak could feel herself getting excited by his close proximity to her. She was waiting for him to touch her so she could explode and complete her yearning for time being.

It was Kaushals scream that brought both of them back to the scene and they turned to see Kaushal. Kanak being in disguise realised her role and made her voice a little heavy to sound like a guy and asked Kaushal, "Mama-sa kya hua...aap chillaaye kyu??aap theek toh hai ?? Bataaiye na" to which Kaushal replied " arey mara maadi re ye upar se itna maal kaise gira... kitna Nuksaan ho gaya mera?? Saying this he went off. Seeing mama-sa worried, Kanak felt bad for being lost in Vyaapari when she has so much to do. How can she forget about everything??? Her brother Kunal!! But somewhere her intuition was telling her that Kunal is alright. Maybe that was their twin connection but she was not in panic mode. "Oh!! Vyaapari!!Mujhe uske peechhe jaana chahiye aur main yaha khadi rehke khulii aankho se uske pyaar ke sapne dekh rahi hu!! Kanak!!! Kitni bewakoof hai tu!!!Chal peechha kar uska. Bhale hi uski nazro ne tere jism pe waasna ki aag lagai ho" .She turned to see him but he was already lost among the crowd....

Kanak ran behind him and found him boozing off with some random guy. Looks like Vyaapari is into game of betting.Vyaapari saw her and asked her to go back and help her owner. What he didnt realise was that he was speaking to a girl. Vyaapari could see pretty girlish like features in that young boy.. those eyes were too pretty to belong to a guy and he was again lost in them. The random guy pushed Vyaapari to get his attention and then Vyaapari realised he was staring at a guy for so long... he was pissed at himself " ye mujhe ho kya raha hai.... main yaha badla lene aaya hu....yaad rakh veer tujhe shruti ke gunehgaaro ko saza deni hai.. Uss Raja ko jeeteji Nark ka ehsaas karana hai..tu aise hi kisi ke aankho mein kho nahi sakta... aur tujhe kabse ladko ki aankhein nasheeli aur unme gehraayi dikhne lagi." Veer was totally confused, he was clueless about his reaction to that boy.

When the boy didnt leave, I asked him what is his name and he looked like he was lost somewhere in his la la land . I snapped my fingers to bring him back to reality and asked his name, I could not see clearly but I was sure he blushed and then he told his name to be Amish. I told him how Kaushal has told about him already. He blushed again and looked away.....it was adorable..I smiled. But for now, I need to think about the next mission which is really important,I realised that I just cannot loose my focus now. I thought "mujhe apna agla daav soch samajhke Khelna hoga aur ab kunal ki haalat bhi theek hi hai, kabse apni behen ko chitthi likhne ki zidd kar raha hai, kuch toh sochna padega iske baare mein. Woh mere chhote bhai jaisa hai... usey takleef mein nahi dekh sakta main". Thinking about it, I left from there to washroom to clear my head but not without waving bye to Amish. Looks like amish is still blushing and in his dreamland.

Kanak was so lost in those hazel eyes of Vyaapari, she couldn't help herself and blush everytime he spoke to her. She realised her disguise is working. Once he left, she was disappointed but then she was again back in her game. She thought about using her identity as a guy towards Vyaapari to get the info she needed. Now only if she had seen Veer, it would make her work easier. She saw Vyaapari leaving with that totally drunk guy who was just few minutes back drinking with him. She didnt realise when that drunk guy reached Vyaapari and leaned on him for support. She didnt like that Vyaapari was giving support to that guy.... She wished it was her..touching him..in any way.... She was feeling something like possessiveness towards him. She was experiencing it all for first time. She realised she will have to wait for her next meet with Vyaapari. Only if Veer and Vyaapari are actually the same person. Tonight was one weird night, she had too much to think...And she really needed a stress buster...She would imagine Vyaapari while pleasuring herself. This will be the first time she will be masturbating thinking of a guy... She just blushed again thinking about it and hit her head.

Here, Veer met the guy Chaithanya, got him drunk with sedatives and left from bar holding him. The time he left bar, he thought about the boy and shook his head. And thought " Focus!! Tomorrow night the Nakaabkosh has to make an appearance to rattle the Royals of Paurashpur."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So here I am done with the first meet. I hope I did justice to it. Do vote and comment and let me know where I can improve... I know I need to improve a whole loads...if you guys could guide me,I will be really grateful...Thank you for the likes and comments earlier... waiting for the story to reach 1k views atleast. If you are loving the story and updates then please refer this story to your friends and fellow mishbir and rhesha fans.

I would love to know how you guys reacted when you saw rhea updating her latest pic after months and months of wait. I can tell about myself... I was literally hyper when I saw her pics. She is really very beautiful..