5. Finding Zorawar

Next morning, Kanak got up with a pretty smile on her face after a long time. She had a feeling that something good is going to happen today. She was feeling very positive. She thought it could be because of her night activities, she was feeling a little relieved. So, she got up and dressed up as a teenage boy went to the bar and started helping Kaushal mama-sa checking the daily stock of liquor. One thing about bar in Paurashpur. They are never empty even in day time but they are not as crowded as they are in night. She could hear people speaking to each other clearly. She listen to people talking among their friends and peers. She heard two people talking about politics and how the king is unreachable in Paurashpur and how he has survived for so long enjoying his life the way he wanted to. None of his enemies could kill him. This was making Kanak angry. She thought "abhi sahi waqt hai, jitni jaankari, utna achha." She looked at the person,he was in Royal guard uniform. She went to that person acting full proud of the King and blasted at him " aap rajsipahi hote hue apne raja ke liye aisi baatein kar rahe hai. Unhone hum purusho ko jo suvidhaayein di hai, aapko aur mujhe toh unka aabhaari hona chahiye"
Royal Guard : Tum kaun ho, pehle toh tumhe nahi dekha yaha, Kaushal ji.. kaun hai ye ladka jo bina soche samjhe kuch bhi kahe ja raha hai.
Kaushal : Ye doosre gaaon se aaya hai. Thode paise kama lega toh gharwalon ko do waqt ki roti naseeb hogi. Maaf kardijiye isey. Amish.. maafi maang beta..
Kanak (As Amish) : Maaf keejiyega kaka ji. Main chhota sa balak. Bachpan se hi gareebi mein jiya hu. Yaha aaya toh dekha purusho ke jeevan toh maze mein hai. Isliye aise Raja ke liye mere mann mein kaafi sammaan hai.
Royal Guard: Tum abhi bachhe ho. Jeevan ka gyaan main toh tumhe nahi de sakta, ye sab toh tum apne hi anubhav se seekhoge.
He saw it was afternoon so left for having lunch. While leaving he said : Dekho bachche, jitni chakachaund ye zindagi dikhti hai uske peechhe na jaane kitne logo ke aasoo aur khooni jism dafn hai...

His sentence made me realise that he is actually a good fellow but then I had to stop him and ask "aisa hai toh aap unke sipahi ka kaam kyu karte ho" to which his expression became grim and he replied "Jeene ke liye, badle ke liye" and left from there, last line was spoken very softly yet kanak heard it. She wanted to know more. She told Kaushal mama and started following the Royal guard.

She followed him till he reached a warehouse kind of place. He looked here and there and knocked in a certain way. The door opened and he went inside. Kanak spoke to herself " ye kaisi jagah hai, kuch toh gadbad hai...". She could see an eagle emblem on the door.

She started looking around but found nothing. Only when she lost hope, she heard a bird's sniffle, she looked up and saw it there on second floor, the breeze had caused the curtains to move and there she saw a glimpse of the cage holding her Zorawar, her and Kunal's messenger bird. She just got a peep but she was damn sure, it was her Zorawar. She wanted to jump in joy. " That means Kunal should also be here or somewhere nearby." Now she had to plan how to go inside. She is not sure whether they are his friends or his captors. So, she has to plan her next step very carefully. She can not risk losing her twin. She went back to the bar and started planning about how to get in that building. She decided to watch the building at night.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Short update I know!!!
This was basically a filler update...nothing much exciting.. my son is not keeping well.. I m finding it hard to write updates. Thanks for the love you have shown to my story. It means a lot. Just a thing, in my story Kanak will be bold and independent. She may not be the necessarily the good girl kinda girl.