tree

I walked out of the farm house, down the old hill, Maxie smiled at me through the window.

I buckled in Winnie. As she gripped on to a soft fox hanging from her car seat. I kissed her sweetly.

I got up next to Maxie. As she drove out of the farm, and down to Diesel home.

After a while we approached a beutiful house with dark wood on the second story and stone on the first.

I saw a young girl playing outside, she had brown hair, and dark brown eyes.

She looked like a younger female version of Diesel. Well beside her eyes where too dark to be his.

A woman walked out, she looked about 30 maby younger. She had the same eyes as the girl. "Hi, im Tessa", the women called out. "Hi I'm Parker, and this is Maxie, and Winnie",I said.

"Oh right the tree", she said. We followed her to the garage. She pushed in a number combo, then the garage opend. It had three bikes, toys, tools, and other things.

Tessa had pulled out a box. Ok here is the tree, she said. "Thank you guys so much", I said. "Oh anytime, we needed this out of the garage anyway.", she laughed. "Can you hold Winnie for me, while me and her get it to the car", I asked her.

"Oh sure thing", she said. I gave her Winnie. She smiled at her. Me and Maxie, carried the box to the trunk. And closed it. "Your helping me carry it up those stairs", I said. She rolled her eye's.

We both walked back to Tessa, and the girl was next to her looking at Winnie.

She smiled at me. "Alrighty then, we best get going", I said to them. "Say bye to them Shelby", Tessa said. Bye she said hugging both of us, and Winnie gently. "Ok my sweet, why don't you go play with Otis", she said.

The girl by the name of Shelby ran to the house. "Otis is my son", she said clarifying it. That makes more scence", Maxie laughed. We joined in on the laughing.

Me and Maxie got in the car. After Maxie buckled in Winnie this time. "Hey can we stop by walmart, to pick up ordaments?", I asked. "Sure!". We drove down to walmart and we walked in got the ordaments they where blue and silver and an Angel for the top, some of the ordaments wherent blue and silver but that didn't stop me.

I payed and we left.

We got home. "So what's the game plan", Maxie asked turning off the car.

"Umm, I was thinking that I'll bring Winnie up, and you carry the ordaments, then we get the tree up", I said kind of unsure. "If you say so", she said grabbing the box. I got the carseat, and we started our way of three fricken flights of fricken stairs.

I grabbed my key from my bag, and we put everything inside. We got back to the car and started trying to carry it up the stairs"trying".

But after trial and error, and some encouraging words from Mrs. Gonzalez the elderly lady who lives on the second floor.

We set up the tree after moving my furniture. We hung up the ornaments, and put up the angel.

Winnie slept through the tree falling twice, before we put the ordaments on.

Me and Maxie relaxed on the couch, watching Hallmark movies. Winnie sleeping next to me.

I got up to pee and half way though, I heard Maxie call my name, something about the news, and she sounded worried.

∙∙·▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ

If you knew Otis your awsome. He was on Chicago fire. And here is his last words.

'Brother, I will be with you always' Otis Chiago Fire.