Missing

I sighed, and finished my business. I washed my hands and walked out. "What's up?" I asked sitting down.

Maxie presses play on the tv.

"15 year old Parker Hills went missing on November 30th. She was last seen in baggy black leggings, purple t-shirt, and grey coat. Her Mother Payton Hills, had last seen her on November 30th, in a panic and or rush. Investigators are still on the search for this teen, but as the police said their probably is a very small chance that they can find her.

Here is Payton with a few things she wants to say", the news lady said.

My mom appeared she looked more tired than ever, her hair dirty and greasy.

"Umm I wanted to say, that I would do anything to get my baby girl back in my life. I miss her so much. Everyday I regret getting mad or being frustrated at her, and I'm starting to think that I'm the reason she left. Parker if you made this decision to leave, then that's your choice and I'll support you with that, but no matter what I'll never stop loving you.", my mother chocked out. Before the camera cut off.

I now realized hot tears were coming down my rosey cheeks like a waterfall. Maxie crattled me in a hug rocking me back and fourth. She kept saying "shhh" and "it will be ok".

Tucker barged in. My and Maxie looked at him in fright. He came to me and hugged me, tightly. Stroking my hair. More tears and more were coming out of my eye's.

He finally let me go. "Why did the report go today and not earlier?" I asked.

"Your mom had been very busy Parks, she has a lot on her plate. She thought you were at a friend's or just needed space or something, and then police didn't allow her on screen, because they didn't belive her", Tucker said.

I still didn't say anything, I mean what was I going to say. I continued to just stand there.

People are going to be looking out for this teen girl. It's not hard to miss.

Maxie, and Tucker placed me in the couch. And put Winnie in my arms.

I felt nothing, numb.

Mom, Paris, Penelope, out cat Pretzels, and dog prinsess.

I miss them so much. I can't go back now. I've come this far, I won't go back, until I can be a strong independent women, I thought.

"I need a new look",I said aloud. They looked at me like I was crazy.

"Their is nothing you guys can do to stop me"

◦•●◉✿

Here are pretzels, and Princess

I had a cat once her name was princess, she was the sweetest cat in the entire world, sadly she got hit by a car on the road, I miss her everyday, but she's having fun across the 🌈🌉rainbow bridge