Christmas 🎄

I woke to Winnie crying. Her high pitched scream was very annoying. I didn't want her to sleep with me tonight. Mostly because I've been moving around in my sleep a lot and I'm worried I might crush her.

I slipped on a robe, and trudged to her room. It was around 6:30 in the morning at least its not 4 or 3. I picked up my little baby and cratled her in my arms.

After what seemed like forever she was just staring up at me. I sighed knowing that she won't go down for a while. So I carried her to the living room.

A wave of shock overcame my face. My tree was lit, many more presents under the tree. Decorative things were in my living room. The smell of sugar cookie filled the cool air. Lights were hung on my walls. The stocknigs were filled to the rim. A soft sound of fun Christmas music filled my ears.

I was frozen. Who did this? I can't even imagine the fact that somebody had did all this for me and my baby.

I continued to the kitchen and warmed a bottle of milk for my girl. She pulled om my hair as the microwave spun around. Sweetheart don't pull mamas hair" I said to her and I pulled my hair from her grasp. The microwave beeped. I took out the bottle and got the tip in her mouth.

I walked over to my couch. And plopped down. "Your heavy" I heard a groggy voice say. I jumped up and screamed. Tucker appears from the heavy blanket. "What the what are you doing here!?" I said. "Umm not letting you guys spend your first Christmas alone." He said rubbing his hand through his light brown hair.

"B-but I thought you were in Indiana visiting your parent's" I said confused as of why he was here. "Nah the party was two days ago so I got home early and wanted to make your Christmas special." He said. "Oh your the bed I said hugging him with one arm as Winnie cood in the other.

"Now go open your gifts" he said. He grabbed Winnie from my arm. And he sent me to the tree to collect a bunch of packages with my name on them.

He picked up one and was opening it up for Winnie. It was a pink fluffy lama. She nuzzle into the creature with delight.

I smiled at my beautiful daughter. I unwrapped a small box from Tucker. Inside was a beautiful necklace with my name engraved in silver. "Oh Tucker I don't know what to say" I say creasing the silver between my fingertips.

"Do you like it?" he asked "100%" I said. I gave him the gifts from me and Winnie. And let's just say I'm an expert when it comes to giving gifts. Winnie loved the lama the most I'd say.

Wrapping paper covered my tile floor living room.  Music was still playing from Trucker's speaker. Two cups of coffee were sitting on the table. Winnie was asleep on the floor swaddled in a blanket. I didn't feel likeemoving her because if she's happy sleeping of the floor than I'm happy.

Me and Tucker were just talking about random things. I learned that he actually has an older sister and a younger brother witch I never knew. His mother Rayne and his father Brooks had moved down in Indiana after there last child moved out. Bella his sister lives an hour and a half away. She's works as a high-school math techer. And his brother Luka is a pastor at the local local church.

I've also learned that Tucker middle name was Lee.  Now he was trying to guess my middle name.  I laughed at all the middle names he comes up with. "Ok. Ok me and my sisters middle names are inspired by flowers" I said. "Umm Daisy?" He said with a guessing tone. "Nope" I said. "Just tell me Parks" he whined. "It's Lilac" I said with a small smile. "Its a beautiful middle name" he said. "Thank you"

Winnie started crying so I had to get her and bounce her a bit, but I don't have much of a hip to place her on. So for me it's harder to hold her. I take her to my room and bounce her more. I look in the mirror I still have more of a belly than when I was 14 and not pregnant. My hair looks like my fathers. But way thinner because of the pregnancy. My period hasn't came in yet and I don't know how long it will be until its back.

I heard a knock at the door. "Come in" I said turning away from the mirror. Tucker walked in. "I had actually visited your family yesterday" he said. "Wait! What! Why didnt you tell me sooner?" It wasn't on my mind, and I didn't want you to stress."

I nodded. He pulled out his phone and showed me a picture of my mother and two sisters. Around the tree of our angel that looks like Pearl.

Paris was on the left of my mother her smile was clearly not real. My mother looked like she did on the news tired and tears stained her cheeks. Penelope was on the right her beautiful skin looked glowing per usual. I think she was the one keeping my mother going.

He put his phone in the pocket of his jeans. I crawled into my bed and thought of my family again. Somehow no matter what topic they come up by me remembering something that they said or their actions. They come up. Every day I wanna run back to them and be on my mother's comforting arms. Paris room and telling her everything will be alright. Play with Penelope on the trampoline. It was the small things that gave me the best memories. That gave me a reason to stay.

I felt a finger wipe a tear from my eyes. His hazel eyes meet my brown ones. I sat up and hugged him. I didn't wanna let go. He was my best friend. I needed him right now. He didn't let me go. He was my comfort my safety