Christmas shopping

I've been saving money to give my little honey baby the best first Christmas.

I searched my half full dresser, and closet. Finally I had dark grey fleece lined pants, and black long sleeve shirt, and a gift from my mother a warm, soft scarf. Still has the warm sugar cookie smell in it.

I already took my shower this morning, so I just got dressed, I looked at my self. Realizing that I'm growing up neglecting my mom, and sisters, and maby my dad.

But anyway. I clipped my hair back my soft brown hair falling out the sides. "Parker hurry up", Maxie shouted from the living room.

I groane I walked. "You take longer than culvers to get my order", she said sassily.

I rolled my eyes. And they landed on the tiny human that came out of my uterus, I remeber wherein a diaper. It was very interesting.

I picked her up along with the soft grey elephant that fell out of her hand.

Maxie put on Winnie's coat. I shurgged on mine, and so did Maxie.

We walked down all the flights of stairs, while I regretted picking an apartment that was so far up. I put Winnie in back, and I sat up front.

Maxie drove down the the farm, Tucker was sitting on the porch. He smiled at us.

I grabbed Winnie's car seat, and gave her to him. "Ok I'll be back later", I said. "All righty then" he said grabbing the seat.

I walked back on the path, that had already been shovled, but because of the snow, you could barely tell.

I got back in the car. Maxie drove out and started the journey to walmart, and whatever other stores we can go to.

We pulled up to walmart, and went through the door. We had already decided it would be best to split up. So we took our carts differant ways.

Me being on a low budget, went right to the clearance section. I didn't find much for babies, that are less than a month.

So I went to the baby section. I was having trouble, because a lot of the toys are to big for her, she not even a month old for Pete's sake!

I went to the next aisle hoping for toy for younger ones. And luckily their was!

I found something like a Jolly Jumper. It looked fun. So I got it. I found a bunch of other stuff. I got a bunch of outfits for her.

I went to the women's stuff too. Maxie defiantly needed some stuff too, for all that she dose.

I didnt find much, so I texted Maxie, and told her that I think we should go to another store. She replied "ok, let's meet at the checkout."

I went up and pulled my hood over my head. Because I need to keep a low profile.

I put up everything. "Did you find everything alright?", he asked. "Yes I did", I said with a low tone.

He packed up everything. And helped me put the jumper in the cart. I grabbed my card. And payed. And don't worry, when I left I transferred my money to a new account.

I saw Maxie waiting on me. I pushed my cart to her. "Lets go!" She said.

We packed everything in her car, and we drove more.

At a red light, I saw a ruby stone on her index finger. "Where ga get that ring from" I asked.

"Oh my boyfriend" she said turning left. I chocked on my own spit. "Why didnt you tell me!" I complained.

"We wanted to take it easy, until we were ready to get it out", she said.

"Tell me more!" "Ok ok, his name is Noah he's 25 so two years older than me. He works as a Teacher." She said her eyes full of lust.

"Maxie I'm so happy for you" I said. "Thanks Parker it means a lot to me"

Maxie isn't single!!

I love you all
Here is noah⬇️

I love you all Here is noah⬇️

~Vanessa