Epilogue

Well guys, this is it...This is where we say goobye to my baby...The final part of insanity *Sniff Sniff*. It's going to be a shorter chapter as it's only an epilogue but still, I hope you enjoy it xx

Also, read the authors note at the bottom, you may enjoy it ;)

-

"Mummy, what's happening when I come home from school?"

I looked down to where my sweet Holly stood, she looked up at me with her olive green eyes and thick black lashes, her little face confused as she asked me the question. I crouched down and smiled at her, tucking a piece of her long thick black hair behind her ear.

"Well sweetheart, remember me telling you about seeing daddy soon?"

She nodded her little head "At the special doctors?"

I smiled and tapped her nose "That's right, well we're going to go and visit him today, would you like that?"

Her face lit up as she grinned at me "Yes please Mummy, I love seeing Daddy"

I smiled and stood back up, taking hold of her hand and picking her school bag up. We walked out the door and I locked it behind us. As promised six years ago, Doctor Parker had provided me with everything I needed to bring Holly up right. Since I left I have found myself a job and have kept both me and Holly living a good life. It was my twenty thrid birthday today and Holly's seventh birthday in a few months time, I would take her to see Nathan as a suprise for her birthday.

I got Holly into her car seat and plugged her in before walking round and getting into the car, starting it up and beginning the drive to school. I had been seeing Nathan at least once a week, I would ask my mother to babysit Holly while she slept and I would go and spend some time with him. We would just sit and hold each other, laugh, cry and maybe even sometimes argue. I don't realise how much I miss him until I'm there with him, when I'm physically in his arms I forget the pain and longing for him, the love and careI feel for him.

"Mummy, when will daddy be out of the special Doctors?" Holly asked me after a little while

I sighed "I don't know darling, I really don't know"

I hear her give a little sigh and looked in the rear view mirror to see her looking down sadly at her lap and playing with her little hands. I frowned and looked back to the road, I wanted her to be as happy as possible, I hated seeing her so upset. I had tried so hard to make her happy, to make sure there was nothing she missed out on. I have only failed on one part of her happiness, a majour part of her life.

A father.

I parked in a street opposite the school and walked round the car to get Holly out, I grabbed her bag and she took hold of my hand as we walked towards the school. As we got to the school gates I crouched down once more and looked at her, she still worse a sad expression on her face, I sighed and put my index finger under her chin, gently forcing her to look up at me.

"Hey" I said softly "We'll go and see him tonight I promise. Will that make you happy?"

She nodded but still looked sad, I frowned once more and looked down at her twiddling thumbs, I pulled her into a hug "What's wrong baby girl?"

"I wan't you to be happy, you always seem so sad when we go and see Daddy" She whispered in my ear

As she said this I felt my eyes sting with tears that had began to form, I blinked them away and held her shoulders, I looked at her and gave a sad smile "I just miss him, I miss him so much. But you don't need to be upset about that, I have you and you're the greatest happiness in my life and I and so grateful for you"