03. Darkness

Jk pov

I parked my car in front of my house.
I stumbled while walking because i was drunk.

I entered the passkey

Peep peep

The door opened

I move inside the house.

"Oh Kookie. You come. What a timing. I just finished my cooking and about to call you" he placed the dish on the table

"I - I-"

"How was your day kookie? Mine was hectic."

He came close towards me and wrapped his hands around my neck and kissed me on my forehead. I look into his almond eyes. It has the same sparkling.

"Go fresh up. After that we can eat." he told me and move away from me. I pulled his hand from moving away me....

But.....

He was not there. He was no more. I am standing in complete darkness just like my life.

I looked towards my right where I saw his lifeless body lying covered in blood. I moved towards there reluctandly. My legs shakens and i fell on the floor.

"AAAAAAHHH"

I screamed. I cried. I lied on the cold floor where he.......

"Babe.......come back to me..... I can't live without you......"

I lay there crying for many hours.My pain in my heart is draining all the life out of me.

Today was his funeral ceremony. The cries of our parents, his friends...... Lot of people were there. He was  beloved for many of them. He was really kind. He was really caring. He was an angel.

Then why? Why him? Whe he has to suffer?

After some time, I stood up from the floor stumbling. I move towards our room. It has been 4 days i visited here. Because of police procedures i couldn't enter here. I was with Yoongi. He said he can't allow me to stay alone. He is afraid that i will do something.

Jin's parents was in their home. They were abroad but came back to see their son for the last time. I couldn't face them. I promised them i will protect him always. But i can't keep the promise. Its my fault too. I shouldn't have late that day.

As i entered the room, i can feel his presence. His giggles. His smiles.

I closed my eyes. I wiped the tears and snort.

I took my phone. It was dead. I didn't use it after that day. The day that lead me to complete darkness.

It was an robbery attempt. The culprit surrendered himself to the police. The medias were celebrating jinnie's death.

If Yoongi wasn't there, i would kill that fucker when i saw him in the station. I went there to kill him. But Yoongi stopped. My only wish is to make him suffer just like how he did to my Jin. I will mak esure he will rotten in jail for all his life. If the court gives him a justice, then i will kill him with my own hands.

How could he do that to my angel. He said he had no intention of killing him. It just happened out of control. But the loss is mine.

I lost my love. My life.

I put my phone on charger and switched on it.

My baby is smiling at me

                *(phone's wallpaper)

Tears again started to filling on my eyes. I put the phone there seeing so many messages and missed calls. I don't care. Maybe everyone are calling to give condolences to my jinnie. I move back. But i tripped on the chair and fall to the ground. I lied there for some time. I looked at the ceiling. I closed my  eyes.

"Kookie..."

I suddenly open my eyes and sat up searching for that voice. But it was not there. No one was there. I lost everything. My Jinnie. My baby who has to go with his appa before he born. I am alone. All alone in this darkness.

I again lied on the floor. I looked beside me. Hoping Jin would be there. But No. He won't be with me again.

As i move my eyes i saw something glittering under the table. It seems that someone had hidden something there. I stretched my hand to take it out. It was a gift box. But not fully wrapped it with the gift paper. I placed it on  the floor and opened it.

It was a camera. There was a small note on it. I took it and read it

         "Happy birthday kookie."

I don't know what to feel. It was my jinnies handwriting and it was today. My birthday. A tear ran out of my eyes. My birthday gift from my Jinnie. I pressed the camera towards my chest.

It is hurting. It is hurting so much see this. I wish he was with me today like always wishing me birthday.

I opened the camera. There was a video file. I opened it

"Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to dear kookie
Happy birthday to you...

I saw him. He is wishing for my birthday. He is smiling.

Kookie.........
I love you.....i love you..... I love you.....

I love you too....

How is my gift you like it?

I nodded

I know you like it. I too wish to be there because i know when you see this i will be not with you.

Tears streming down my eyes

I will miss you kookie.

I am missing you.

Three more days. I will come back from my medical camp. Then we can celebrate. Okay

Will you come back.

Ummm. Kookie... You have one more gift.

He began to get shy. His ears and cheeks are getting red. I can see his eyes are sparkling with tears. But he is not crying in grief. He is happy. Fidgeting his fingers he says

You are going to be a father.

He then closed his face with his face. He was shy.

I checked my coat pocket and take the pregnancy stick. I didn't throw it. I keep it safely. I hold it tightly.

I want to tell you today..... I mean that day... But Kookie i know if i say now... no.... then... you won't allow me to go saying its risky for our baby. But don't worry. I will be good. There are so much doctors here. So they will take care of me.

I sobbed

There is no phone coverage in that place because its a rural area. But don't worry i will be back in three days. Then we can celebrate your birthday. I also arr -(*peep peep*)
Oh no.. "

he off the camera rushly.

I lied on the floor. I can't stop my tears now. My baby. Birthday present from my baby.

I just want you to be here. Nothing else. I want to see you. To hold you. To cuddle with you. I sobbed.

I play the video again to see my angel.

And again

And again.

Until i passed out on the cold floor. Darkness engulfed me leaving my life in complete darkness.

Thoughts

Hope you like it. I am planning to add more scenes of jinkook relation ship like how they met and their journey. It may or may not relate to  the real plot. I didn't plan anything right now. So lets see

Anyway thanks for all your supports. 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜