10. Not Again

Jk pov

Why

Just why it always be us to suffer.

First Jinnie

Now Yoongi

It has been 5 hours he has been taken for surgery. Nurses are running all over in panic. Jimin fainted due to crying and now he is in another room with Nurse Irene.I am in front of operation theatre.

He was coming from his superior's office and a truck hit on his car and left without stopping. Some policemen are also here. They didn't get any trace of the truck driver. Even the CCTV footage was lost.

Yoongi was still investigating the case believing the real culprit is still there outside believing their freedom.
He took leave from the office to find the culprit behind the my jinnie 's death. But now...

The doctor came from the operation theater.

"Doctor, How is he? Is everything fine."

The doctor tapped on my shoulder

"The surgery went well, but i can only  say anything after 48 hours. Moreover i am sorry to say this The head injury as well as the spinal cord injury are serious. Also he has a lot of blood loss. There is also a chance that he may go into coma. But further examinations are only done after observation. So lets pray to god. That's the only thing we can do"

The doctor leaves with his assistant. I stand there still. I don't know what i am going to do now. What i am going to say to Jimin when he wake up. He will be broken if something happens to him.

Tears began to flow through my eyes.

"God, if you want a life just take mine. Not his. Let him live. Please god save him"

I sat on the chair holding my palm over my face.

I don't know what to do.

******

I went to Jimin's room. He was sleeping. Tear stains are still in his face.

"Mr. Jeon. How is Mr. Min" Irene asked me almost whispering. She moved towards us.

"They said his condition is critical. He is in 48 hour observation" we both then looked at Jimin.

"Jimin will be broken if something happens to him."

I moved towards jimin and sat beside him.

"I will take my leave now. Call me if you need anything." she said

I nodded. She leaves from there.

I moved the bangs from his forehead. I then caressed his hand

"Jiminah, i don't know what to tell you. How to console you. If Jinnie was here he will be the one who comfort us. But now he wasn't here too. I am scared." No more words come out from the mouth as i began crying holding my mouth.

I stayed there crying holding his hand. I don't know what to tell him when he wake up.

*********

Unknown pov

I am standing in my balcony, sipping my favorite vine. Even though the whole atmosphere was calm amd quiet, my mind is not.

"Sir, Mingyu is here"

I turned back hearing my assistant's voice.

I asked him to go leaving me and Mingyu there.

"Any good news" I looked at him. He looked down

"Ummm.... He isn't dead y-" I throwed the glass bottle towards him. It hit on the wall near him and one piece make a scratch on his face. He hold the part where blood is coming out.

"What is your excuse now, huh? It's because of your fault everything is messed now. You know the consequences when somebody investigates that doctor's case again. It will clearly leads to us. That detective almost find out that it wasn't that punk who killed the doctor. The guard  contacted us saying about the mess happened there. What are you going to do now"I asked him angrily

"Sir, The detective' s condition is bad right now. Even if he escapes he will take time to heal from this. Before that we can find that evidence that doctor hide from us."

"From where, it has been 3 months you are trying to search for this. You searched his home, hospital,. Did you find anything. No. That bitch knows we will came for him. That's why he hide it. So only thing we can do is bury this case along with that evidence. And make sure that detective won't be a problem for us"

"Yes sir. Will do."

"You can go now." He bowed towards me and was about to go.

"Wait..... What about that Jeon?" he turned back.

"He doesn't seems to be a threat sir. If he was planning something we will know it. Also we can block it if he do something. " i nodded.

" Keep eyes on him. He is influential and powerful. So don't try your luck on him. Now leave." he left from there.

I turned towards balcony. I looked up the sky and sighed.

To my left in the table, there is a handphone with pink cover.

It was his. That beautiful bitch's.

I took it. I already removed the sim card so that no one can trace it. I retrived the data, that bitch deleted. But no use. He was smart. But what use. He didn't use it for his good. That's why he have to go to heaven that fast.

I opened the phone. I smiled seeing his picture with his husband.

"If you didn't mess up with me, you can live a long life with your husband

"If you didn't mess up with me, you can live a long life with your husband. But you were so stubborn. That caused me to kill you."

I smirked at the photo.

"That Jeon guy was lucky to have you."

I licked my lips and put the phone on the table again.

I pour some vine on another glass and continued enjoying the calmness.

Thoughts

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜