25. Worst Day 1

Aug 27,2021.(Jin's death date)

6:30 pm.

Tae pov

I am now in the supermarket where i am working for parttime.I was in the counter putting my palm over my face. There isn't any customer right now.

Even though i am in the shop, my mind was still in the hospital.

The scene from hospital come to my mind.

Eomma...

She was laying on the hospital bed.

Without uttering a word.

Without her regular smile.

I cried there looking at my mother's condition till the nurse asked me to move out.

I can't even touch her even though i am that much close to her. I was afraid.

I was afraid that i will hurt that fragile figure when i touch her.

I don't know what to do now. I am an ungrateful son. The reason for all her sorrows.

I have to find the money too...That's why i am here even though my mom need me now in the hospital. The staffs of the oldage home are there. That's a relief .

My eomma is the only one remained for me in this world. She was a caring woman. If only i don't commit that big mistake which takes my father's life, ours will be a happy family as before.

"Ummmm.... Excuse me?"

I was in my thoughts that i didn't realised someone entering the shop.
I came out of my thoughts hearing that voice.

I looked up at the handsome guy who give me a comcerned look.

"Oh... Sorry sir... I was in someother thoughts.." I apologised him and began to bill his items he kept in front of me.

"You okay?" He asked me in a calm voice.

"Yes... I am good. Just tired." he nodded and smiled at me. I too smiled at him. I continued billing.

There was a lot of items. Like toiletries and some essential products. Its like he was going to trip or something like that.

"Do you have a gift wrapping paper? I couldn't find it here." He asked me.

"Oh. Yes sir. I will bring it. Its in the last shelf." I move from there and take that gift wrapping paper from the shelf.

"Sir, you need one roll or  more?"

"One roll will be enough.." I bring him that and continued my billing.

Soon we heard a baby's cries from the front door. We both looked at that direction. That was a guy and a baby in his arms. The baby seems to be one or two year old. The one who holding the baby was trying his best to calm that baby. That guy came towards us.

" Do you have baby food here?"

"Yes Sir we do."

"Can you please bring me that. Fast please" i looked at that handsome guy. Well he was the first one came here. And his billing isn't finished yet. But He nodded and ask me to go and take care of other guy's needs.

I go there and take those things and come back. But the scene in front of me make me amaze.

The handsome guy was straddling the baby while singing a lullaby. Other guy beside him. The baby was silent now. Maybe because of the comfort.