ITZY X MALE READER (Part 12): Surprise🔞

Lia pulled her body closer to yours as your single kiss gradually turned into a make out session. She wrapped herself around you as her chest pressed against yours, the smacking of both your lips echoing slightly in your bedroom. You both broke off from the progressively sloppier kisses to catch a breath and locked eyes. You looked at Lia and she simply nodded, you knew exactly what that meant.

You sat up a bit as you started to remove your pants and boxers while Lia removed her top, but stayed in her dark blue bra. As you slipped off your undergarments your thick member grew to form in front of Lia as she grasped it. She licked her lips and slowly put them on the tip, teasing you with their soft warmth. You exhaled sharply as Lia stuck out her tongue, making contact with your length before she began licking it up and down. You groaned as the pleasure truly began to seep in. After a few minutes of teasing Lia decided you'd had enough before completely engulfing your member into her mouth in one go.

"Mmmph yesshhmm." Lia moaned out from around your length.

You looked toward Lia as you reached for the back of her head, when she realized what was about to happen she simply grinned and prepared herself before you began thrusting into her mouth. You quickly continued to pick up speed until you were going full force into Lia's throat.

"MMPH ACK MMMHMMM AHMMM."

After giving it to her for a few moments you pulled out giving her a chance to breathe before grabbing her and pushing her to the bed. Lia giggled as she landed and you began to remove her remaining clothing. You've seen Lia naked several times by now but you still could not get enough. You flung your shirt off and teased her entrance before sliding into Lia's pussy. She moaned out in ecstasy after receiving your member for the first time in awhile.

"aaAHH YEAHhhhh aAweeeww."

You started slowly at first, grinding deep into Lia with each motion. Her face flushed as you grabbed her exposed tits and teased them as you continued to move at an excruciating slow pace.

"Y/N please I nEED it AH." Lia pleaded.

"Ahhh okay babe here I come." you called.

Loud slapping sounds and moans began to fill the room as you pounded into Lia's tight entrance. You knelt down close enough for your chests to connect while you thrusted your member in and out of her mindlessly, completely unaware of the presence of a surprise addition.

On her way home Chaeryeong had realized she still had the coat you lent her in her bag, she figured she was closer to you than the dorms and to just go back and return it. When she arrived your door was suspiciously unlocked and cracked open. She grew worried and slowly entered your apartment. Almost immediately she heard noises coming from your bedroom and silently rushed to see if you were okay, slightly cracking the bedroom door open to view inside.

To her surprise you were completely fine, in fact you were much more than okay, as you made love to her fellow member right before her eyes. Chaeryeong was stunned into disbelief, but did not look away, she stayed and watched as you mercilessly fucked Lia, making her scream in pleasure. Chaeryeong started to feel hot watching you and Lia and without thinking dropped her pants and underwear to around her knees before beginning to touch herself. She knew how wrong it was but she couldn't help it, the truth was seeing you like that gave her intense feelings of lust after she realized she liked you the night before, and she wanted to be in Lia's position right now. All she could do was handle herself, stifling her own moans to avoid being caught.

You, still not having seen Chaeryeong watching continued to pound Lia as fast as you could.

"AH AH YEAHH BABE FUCK THAT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD UGHAGAHHHH."