ITZY X MALE READER (Part 20): Lips

You arrived at the itzy dorms as you have many times before and texted Chaeryeong that you were outside. Soon after you saw her step outside in a stunning dress. It was tight, accentuating her curves and even showed off a bit of cleavage at the top. She wore a coat over it and started zipping it up and put on a mask, obviously wearing a dress like that would draw attention so she had to cover up to avoid a scandal.

All you could do was stare as Chaeryeong approached your car and stepped inside

All you could do was stare as Chaeryeong approached your car and stepped inside. She smiled at you from behind the mask and cutely greeted you.

"Hi oppa!"

"Hey Chae, ready to go?"

"Mhm!"

"You look really nice in that dress."

"Oh you really think so? I wanted to dress up even if I have to cover it in public."

"Of course, you make anything look good."

She turned away and blushed intensely. Chaeryeong was always hard on herself, especially her own appearance, but she can't help but feel better when Y/N said stuff like that. He gave her strength.

The both of you drove off to a fancy outdoor shopping center, you figured since she was wearing a fancy dress, she would draw less attention to herself in this area and she could take off her coat freely. She'd unfortunately have to keep her mask on but you both knew that from the beginning. When you got there she slipped out of her coat, revealing her amazing figure again, you couldn't help but look at her body in complete awe.

"Stop oppa you perv." she giggled

"Sorry Chae I can't help it, you look incredible."

"Well I'm all yours."

Oh my god.

"Cmon silly hold my hand and lets go."

She reached out for your hand and you took it quickly. Chaeryeong's hand was like a pillow. Incredibly soft and warm yet it felt safe, like a shield against all outside forces. Once your fingers interlocked Chaeryeong rubbed up against you side and you started to walk together.

You both spent the next few hours jumping from store to store, shopping for you at times and for Chaeryeong at others. After some time you both grabbed some ice cream and sat down to enjoy the expensive treat. Chaeryeong got chocolate and vanilla swirl while you got cookies and cream. You took a spoon of yours and raised it to Chaeryeong's mouth.

"Open up Chae."

She blushed and opened her mouth, you slipped the spoon into her mouth, giving her a taste.

"Mmm! That's good!" she chimed

You just smiled at her. She was so cute.

Chaeryeong caught you staring and blushed red some more.

"Oppaaaa..." she whined, "Stop it..."

"Sorry....you're cute you know that?"

"Oppa!!" she couldn't face you anymore, putting her face behind her hands in embarrassment.

"Okay okay I'll stop." you laughed

You both got up soon after and took a walk through the park in the middle of the large shopping center. There was a small turtle pond and tall trees that held many birds, chirping into the slight breeze. Chaeryeong squatted down to the pond and smiled.

"So cute!!"

"Not as cute as you but I agree."

Lee-can't take a compliment-Chaeryeong blushed bright red once again and smacked your arm.

"Ow hey cmon that one was good." you groaned.

"Hehe sorry....I loved it oppa."

After some time in the park you both went to do some final shopping. You entered a clothing store and Chaeryeong quickly found something she liked.

"Ooo this one is pretty isn't it oppa?"

"I said it before you make anything look good."

She smiled.

"I'm gonna go try it on!"

"Alright then."

Minutes flew by and after ten had passed you grew worried. You knew Chaeryeong was hard on herself but even she wouldn't need ten minutes to decide on an outfit. You quickly walked up to the fitting room door and softly knocked on it.

Knock Knock

"Hey Chae are you okay?"

"..."

"Chae!"

"..."

You didn't care about taboos anymore as you looked around to find nobody in sight, and ducked under the door into the fitting room.

What you saw was enough to send your mind into a spiral.

To be continued~