Chapter 5 (fluff)

A/N: This is not a continuation after chapter 4, this is just a random fluff chapter :)

"Mumbo!" The small child cried out, looking for his caregiver. 'I'm coming, whats-" Grian ran into Mumbo, burying his face into Mumbo's chest, crying uncontrollably. "Hey, wh-what happened?"

Grian then began to slip. "Th-thwer w-were explosiowns, and-and-" The boy couldn't speak anymore, he was slipping faster. Mumbo then began to rub circles on his back, trying to calm him down.

"Hey honey, can you tell me how old you feel?" Grian raised 3 fingers. "Ah, ok, are you feeling hungry?" Mumbo tried to pull away from the hug, but Grian kept a grip on his suit, begging him not to leave.

The boy nodded his head, trying to wipe his tears away. "Alright, you stay right here while I make you some angel milk." But the boy wouldn't stop hugging him, he was scared. "Fine" The mustached man carried the strawberry blonde bridal style to the kitchen.

Although Mumbo wanted to put him down and make his milk without any problems, he didn't want to lose Grian's trust.

---time skip--- (its 4 am give me a break)

Grian was already done drinking his milk. His eyelids were beginning to droop. "Are you tired, Little G?" Mumbo said with a soft smirk.

The boy shook his head but later yawned in agreement. "Alright, let's go tuck you in bed then," "Will you telw me a s-stowy?" Despite Mumbo's tiredness and frustration on his face, Grian could tell if he was happy or sad during these moments.

This time, he was happy.

Mumbo then carried Grian to his bedroom. Grian was barely awake by the time they got there. Mumbo carefully laid Grian to bed and tucked him in.

"Awre you gonna tewl Blondie, Pinky and Boo?" Mumbo gently kissed Grian on his cheek, combing his hair with his hand. "No, I wont." "You prwomise?" Mumbo giggled softly. "I promise."

--------------------------------------------------------

As Mumbo was done telling Grian a story, he was fast asleep, curled up in his favorite blanket. Mumbo wasn't sure if Grian wanted him to sleep with him. Something made him slip further this time. Was someone attacking him? Mumbo shook his head, got up, and left Grian's room.

Outside his room, Techno was watching. "How old is he right now?" Mumbo was in shock "How did- how did you know?" The pink-haired man adjusted his glasses before speaking.

"Wilbur used to regress when he was younger, and I was his caregiver."

"Oh ok, but you better not tell anyone else, I promised him."

Techno nodded. "Don't worry, I wont."

They both smiled as they went to make dinner for the boys.

(word count: 449)

A/N: kinda short lol? anyways, tysm for 1k read! like m8 please!

also, im going dark for a bit, im sick and i have a bad headache so the next chapter is gonna get delayed in the meantime :(

so see ya when i get better! ^^ <3