Chapter 6

Grian gasped. Mumbo motioned Grian to go hide in the box that Tommy used to hide in when Dream was looking for him.

Grian took a moment before scrambling away. Tommy and Ranboo looked at each other then ran upstairs.

"I knew we weren't safe here.." Techno tilted his head. "What do you mean? Me and Tommy saw you both coming through the border alone?"

"ahem," The person at the door cleared their throat and walked in as if they had lived here. Both Mumbo and Techno took a cautious step back. "Where's Grian?" The person asked calmly. They were wearing dark clothing with a white mask covering their face. It had something written on it but it was written in a foreign language.

"He's not here," Mumbo said with confidence, clenching his fist a little. "Yes he is, he always follows you like a pet." They took a step closer to Mumbo, it was close enough for Mumbo to feel their breath.

"He isn't here." He repeated.

"Hmm..." The mysterious person studied the tired man before heading towards the front door.

"I will be checking in again tomorrow" The person warned before leaving the two adults.

They both looked at each other with worry as the strange person left the cabin.

"Man, can't wait to see this fucker again for the rest of my life." Mumbo sarcastically said while storming off to where Grian was hiding. Tommy and Ranboo carefully came down the ladder with worried expressions on their faces.

"Is Mumbo ok?" Ranboo asked nervously as he played with his tail.

Techno adjusted his glasses before looking at the half Enderman. "I dunno.. just give him some space." Ranboo nodded. "And what about that weird bitch? Are we just gonna let it come in and shit?" Tommy spoke up, raising his tone a bit.

Before Techno could say something back, he heard crying to where Grian and Mumbo were. "Tommy, don't worry about it, it's none of your concern anyways." Tommy swiftly gripped Techno's arm. "It is, especially if it's any of my friends or family." He said sternly, gritting his teeth as his eyes were deadlocked, staring intensely at Techno.

The pink-haired man sighed, pulling Tommy's arm away, as walked away. "I just want to help," "I know you do, but you're just a kid," Ranboo said softly as he went upstairs.

(word count: 395)

a/n: omg done, sorry if its short, like i said, motivation said bye :')

anyways, i may start wrapping up the story and fasten the plot cause rn this is just a filler ig, idk

also uh ty for 1.5k reads! :0