restaurant

Tonight was the night of their first date. Meredith felt overwhelmed with nervousness, she never got nervous before dates, she never cared for anyone as much as she did for him.

"You ready" he asked from the other side of the door. "Give me 5 minutes" she asked, needing to finish getting ready. She wanted to look perfect, she needed this to go well.

She looked in the mirror, making sure everything was how it should be. She wore a black spaghetti strap short dress, one that accentuated her curves, lace on the edges. Her hair was curled and washed, and she had applied natural, light makeup. She was ready.

She walked downstairs, trying her best not to trip in the black strappy heels she had on.

"Wow...you look...wow" he studied every inch of her, not taking his eyes away from her body. "You don't look to bad yourself" she joked, smiling lightly.

"Let's go" he held his arm out for her. "This is very formal" she turned to him as they walked to the car. "It's our first date" he reminded her.

They had been out together many times before, but never as a couple.

They arrived at the fancy looking restaurant after the short car ride, filled with flirtatious chatter. He walked round the car and opened her door, being polite. "I can open the door you know" she said jokingly, she wouldn't admit it but the simple gesture made her stomach flutter with butterflies. He really was perfect.

They walked through the glass doors into the cozy, dim, romantic setting. Candles and twinkle lights lit up the room, they studied the surroundings as they were showed to their table. "Can i get you both drinks" the waiter asked, "wine?" Derek looked over at me, "wine is perfect" Meredith replied.

They both sat comfortably, facing one another, chatting the whole evening.

It wasn't a typical first date. They knew each other her well so there was no awkward, stunted conversation. It just flowed.

Finally they reached the last course, desert. Not that they weren't enjoying the date, they were both just in need of something else.

Meredith decided to make the most of the anticipation, she took small bites of her cheesecake, licking the spoon sensually. "Hmnnn this is good" she moaned, acting completely innocent. She knew what she was doing, and she did it well.

He felt his pants tighten as he watched her tongue toy with her spoon. She was a master of seduction, everything she did made him want to rip her clothes off.

Just when he thought it couldn't get any worse, he felt her heel run up his leg. She slowly moved it up to his thighs, not breaking eye contact with him. "Let's get out of here" she whispered suggestively.

He nodded in agreement and raised his hand for the waiter to get the bill.

Finally they were home, their lips connected, slamming the door behind them.

Derek lifted her up, pushing her against the wall as he ripped off her dress.

Meredith reached down to unbuckle his pants, desperate to have in inside of her.

He kissed her neck and moved down to her breasts, giving equal attention to both. She moaned loudly in anticipation, she couldn't wait any longer.

"Enough foreplay, just fuck me..." she groaned. He obliged, pulling his erection out of his boxers and placing it at her entrance before sliding into her.

They both moaned as they joined in pure pleasure.

He thrusted into her impatiently, "yes...yes, god derek...yes" she screamed as he pushed her closer and closer to the edge.

She felt like she was about to explode, he reached down and rubbed her clit, pushing them both over the edge.

They came loudly, in sync. He held her up as they tried to calm their breathing, her arms around his neck.

"That was..." she panted, "amazing" he finished. "Let's go upstairs" she smiled.

She jumped down from him and they walked upstairs. "Thank you for tonight, it was great" she smiled, wiping off her makeup. He was laying in bed, watching her as she walked around the room getting ready for bed. "I had a great time too" he said, "maybe next time we should do it in the bathroom" he suggested, obviously joking. "Bathroom sex is never very good, it's dirty and you have to be quiet" she giggled.

She climbed into bed next to him, reaching over to turn off the side lamp. "Do you ever think about Addison?" she asked, seemingly nervous. "No" he answered truthfully, "your all i think about" he whispered before pulling her into a deep kiss.

She pulled away, wanting to talk more first, "i know we kind of already are, but officially...would you like to move in with me?" she asked. "Of course" he smiled and pulled her towards him.

This time she didn't pull away, she let herself drift into a world of pleasure and love.

The next morning, she woke up to the sound of running water. She pulled the covers of herself and walked into the steamed up bathroom.

His back was turned to face the wall, so he didn't see her walk in. He smiled when he felt a pair of arms wrap around his shoulders. "Good morning" he turned around. "Mhnn, it is good...someone's awake" she smirked, looking down at his morning wood.

He was hard. Incredibly hard. She ran her hands down his abdomen until she reached his v-line.

He studied her gorgeous figure, which was now covered in droplets of water. He felt her hands start to move further down until she reached his hard member, pumping it a few times before taking him by surprise and sinking to her knees.

"M-Meredith" he groaned, stuttering as the pleasure overwhelmed him. She focused on what she was doing, every skilled action made by her tongue pushed him closer and closer.

He couldn't take it anymore, he thrusted his hips and came, she swallowed most of it, before standing back up and wiping her chin.

She knew exactly what she did to him, and they both loved it.

They spent the rest of the day together, around the house. Their house.