E m p t y

***Slight angst warning***

Tendou walks up to you and cups your face

"Baby you need a hug?" Tendou gently whispers.

All you can manage to do was nod and pout with tears brimming at your eyes. As soon as he embraces you, you let everything out. 

It's like his hugs completely consume my being. He wraps his arms around my torso and rubs my back with his thumbs, and magically relieves all of my stress or sadness. I think it's the most comforting feeling in the world. His touch compels me and I always get that "I never want to let go" feeling. The warmth that seeps off his body seems to sink into my own skin and I always start to breathe unevenly, purely because my body is so mesmerized at his touch. I fell in love with him quick and deep. I've never loved anyone as much as I love him. And, I'm not just saying this to sound sappy. It's a painful love, an excruciating agony that I put up with purely because I need him; because I love him. I can't imagine my life without him anymore. And I'm happy that our feelings are mutual towards each other.

"Talk to me" he whispers into your hair.

"I can't... I don't know how to explain it or how to formulate my sentence correctly" you say sobbing into his chest.

"Just throw some words out I'll put it together for you." He says picking me up and carrying me to the room to gently lay us down on the bed.

"Empty? Scared?" You say attempting to bury your head deeper into his chest.

"Do you have any reason to feel empty or is it just...?" he says.

"I have no reason what so ever behind these feelings. I just start... thinking" you hesitantly say.

"Baby I'm here for you talk to me" he says running his hands through your hair.

"I'm scared that you want to leave me because of... anything, and like I said I start to think even further into the future, so I start to feel empty because I start to imagine you not being here with me anymore and everyone else would leave me too." You start to cry even harder into his chest.

You feel his chest shudder and he takes your face into his hands gently.

"Y/n look at me baby. I love you with all of my heart and I will never be able to leave you. You are the most important person in my life.  Before I met you, I didn't think love was for me. It was something other people had and felt. Something in movies and in TV shows. It felt more like a wish I had then something real. Now that I'm with you, love is so much more tangible." He says looking deep into your eyes whilst you looked back at him with a dazed expression. 

"It's something I can reach out and touch. It's the very real, wonderful person I wake up to. The warm hand next to mine, the brush of hair against my cheek. I love you and because of that love, I love so much more than you. I love myself and the world in a way I never thought possible. You've made that possible for me. You've made everything possible. I will never leave unless you want me to leave Y/n..." you slowly brought your hands to his and felt all of your worries drain. 

"Satori... I love you with all of my heart." Was the only phrase you managed to get out. 

You looked at each other for a while longer before smiling at one another and Tendou slowly brought his face closer to yours and gave you the most passionate kiss. Not filled with lust, but a warm, and comforting.

"this must be love" you thought to yourselves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Im back ladies and gents! sorry for this boring chapter more interesting things are going to be in the next chapters I promise!!

Love you all thank you so much for all of the support!!!