Let's do it... Yeah Right now...

You both were laying down just staring at the ceiling because you finished the movies. It was already 6 pm.

"who knew we would've watched movies till 6 pm..." Tendou says sighing.

"I know right... good thing we're on break right now." You reply yawning.

"Yeah. Time to relax... No volley practice for a couple of weeks" He says sitting up.

"I know I'm kind of sad about that tho" You say sitting up and resting your head on his shoulder.

"Why tho" He says turning to face you. 

"Maybe because my coach isn't and ass and actually wants us to have a good self esteem... cuz your coach he is amazing but your self esteem only goes down yeah ya'll have success and the coach is really strong and strict but that doesn't mean that he has to yell at you every one time a month you guys make a mistake..."

"Dam you have some strong views and comments on things" He says looking at you astonished that those words even came out about coach Washijō.

"I didn't even say a lot." you said looking up at him.

"You are beautiful you know that?" he sighed as he leaned his forehead against yours.

"stop it"

"no"

"yes" 

"no"

"yes"

"no"

"yes"

"BUT YOU ARE" he says as he makes an exploding noise and tackles you tickling you.

"Tendou STAWP PLEASE!!!!" You scream out... but he still continues.

"Never... ADMIT IT" He says in between laughing.

"ADMIT WHAT???!!!!" You return.

"Admit that you ARE BEAUTIFUL!"

"I AM I AM" you say as you finally feel him remove his arms off your sides, you slipped up and let out a moan from the relief of the tickling sensation leaving you.

Tendou was staring at you with an amused smile.

"Let's do it" he says  as a smirk plastered across his face.

"Right now?" you say knowing exactly what he wants.

"Yeah... right now" He says as he slowly lied you down.

"Whyyy..." you mutter looking down suddenly seeing a bulge forming in his shorts.

"Oop" You say as you notice and keep staring.

"You like the view kitten?~" He says looking at you with a cocky smirk.

You suddenly look to the side blushing .

"Aww don't be shy Princess you saw it already~ now if you don't want to do it we don't have to you know..." He says bringing your face up to meet his eyes staring right at you waiting for your answer.

"I want to.." you mutter looking to the side again.

" What?... ~ speak up princess~" He teases that smirk spreading on his face again.

"I want to..." you look back up at him now seeing him look at you ready to devour you.

"I went gentle on you last time but tomorrow you won't be able to walk kitten... so get ready..." he says gently leaning down to kiss your lips.

You cupped both of his cheeks in return , going in for a kiss as well  turning it into a make out you were laying down he was between your legs slowly pushing himself onto your clothed pussy. Yоu felt his bulge get bigger every time he grinded himself on you.

Tendou's hand eventually moved to your ass, grabbing it. You let out a muffled moan into the kiss. He suddenly pulled away  went down to your neck. He kissed and sucked on it leaving more love marks on you, as he started moving lower while his hand went into your panties,

"You're already so wet for me~" He purrs as he suddenly shoves his fingers into you.

Tendou did a trail of kisses down your neck, your chest, then down your stomach, stopping right before your panties. He went down on his knees, pulling your panties down. He spread them apart, put your legs over his shoulders as his arms wrapped around your thighs. He kissed down your inner thighs, then you felt his tongue move from your opening up to your clit. Tendou began to eat you out, while still fingering you, making you let out small and shuddering moans.

 Tendou curved his fingers inside of you, beginning to move his fingers and tongue faster... his tongue moving all around. Your hands played with his hair, while you began to let out more moans. You arched your back a bit, softly tugging on his hair, you feel him smirk against you and he stops, pulling his fingers out.

"Tendouuu" You whined as you felt the pleasure fade.

"Don't worry princess you'll get more~" He says as he props his dick at your opening making your legs weak just from his tip barely hovering over your pussy.

You lightly whimpered impatiently waiting for him to plunge it into you but he didn't.

"Beg" he says bringing his hand up to your chin

"please fuck me... destroy me... make my legs sore... make me forget how to walk... daddy." 

and that is all he needed to hear from you before slamming into you... you're  in for a long night.

~~~~°°°°~~~~~~°°°°°°°~~~~~~~°°°°°°°°°°°~~~~~~~~~~~°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°~~~~~~~~°°°°°°°~~~~~~

(a/n: part two coming in a lil bit sorry to keep you guys waiting for so long been a rough couple of days. good night😘❤ bye )