Yes baby~

"please fuck me... destroy me... make my legs sore... make me forget how to walk... daddy." 

Once you said that he plunged into you with all of his length. You let out a muffled scream into your hands.

"Yes baby~ let me hear you scream~" he said with a satisfied smirk. He loved seeing you like this. Hungry for him, yearning for him just wanting him to constantly rail you.

"Ahhh this will never get old for me" he says as he gently wipes your tear away from your face.

"Beg for me princess tell me how much you want me" He said leaning down to your face holding himself up. 

"Daddy please destroy me, I want you to fuck me till the daylight" (lol ari grande...)

"Fuck y/n" he groans out.

 "daddy... faster!" you moan out.

"As you wish baby~" He says obeying your request.

he brought his arm around your neck as he continued to pound your walls in from behind. your eyes rolling into the back of your head at the feeling of his swollen tip brushing against your cervix with each harsh thrust. his pace inhumane, overwhelming pleasure had you seeing stars as you succumb to his every desire.

"you're clenching around me, princess~"

He loosened his grip on your neck , giving you a moment to catch your breath before shoving three of his fingers into your mouth as he continued to fuck you into the mattress. 

you tried to speak but nothing came out of you but moans

"what was that, princess?~" he teased you, 

pressing your cheek into the pillow while he fucked you senseless . Seeing you with that expression you wore as your saliva coated his fingers made him go absolutely feral, never in his life had he seen such a gorgeous sight in front of him, 

"aww c'mon baby use your words.~" 

what a fucking tease you thought to yourself but you know you loved it.

"you going to cum for me, princess?~"

You nod vigorously, too lost in your state of ecstasy to answer him, 

 "c'mon, cum for me baby."

"FUCK YES!~" you scream out your legs trembling, your back arching. While Tendou still kept on going, chasing after his own release, making you shiver with every stroke. and you hear him groan feeling his cum fill you.

You hear him groan and pull out letting you know that its done... at least for tonight.

You were exhausted and cum was dripping from you.

You wanted to make your way over to the bathroom but failed miserably.

"Well at least now i know you keep your promises." you say trying to get up from the floor.

"Ya bet your walking ability I do" He says coming to you and picking you up bringing you both to the bathroom to clean up. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ahh I love you" Tendou says while laying on top of you while playing with your boobies.

"Tendou would you stop" you say making him jolt his head up in shock.

"What...what do you mean?" He says with a pouty face.

"But but they're so fun to play with... they're the perfect size and I like them... like A LOT"

he says making an emphasis on the  A LOT part. Now how can i say no to that face. You looked at him.

"Fine they are yours, have at 'em"

He looked at you for a couple of more seconds with a satisfied smile and then put his head down as you played with his hair. 

You both fell sound asleep in 30 mins with Tendou's hands on your boobs, and your hands in his hair. 

😊😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

(A/N: Thank you all so much for waiting for such a long time! you girlies and maybe boyos are amazing, thank you so much for all of the views and reads and votes i really appreciate it! Well i finally got this chapter out fi the chapter that you guys have been waiting for for weeks now. and i really appreciate it. I love you all :) 😍😚😘🥰