~His Room~

He walks up the stairs with you still in his arms and goes into his room. The room was only lit up by the already setting sun.

"Are you sure kitten...?" he says with his voice full of care. You nod your head eagerly finally realizing that this is the moment you've been waiting for this whole time. 

"You're up for a long night then" he says seductively before attacking your neck marking you his. 

He stops for a moment before looking up to you for permission to take off your shirt. With your nod you didn't even realize how fast your shirt was on the floor. He then continued to attack your neck moving lower to your breasts ( a/n wtf are breasts BOOBIES sorry i might've just got you out of your ✨mood✨ okay bye😁), leaving marks everywhere on your chest and neck as you let out soft whimpers.  He pulls away and looks at his work of art. 

"That's better~" He says while taking his shirt off. 

He moves down to your stomach leaving wet kisses on it. He moves lower until he is at the waist band of your shorts. He bites the band and slowly takes it off with his teeth trailing it down your legs, leaving it at your knees until he finally took the shorts completely off. 

He gets on his knees putting himself in between your thighs. He takes his long slender hand to your inner thigh and starting to move it up slowly to your clothed clit rubbing it.

"Oh my... princess...~ I didn't know you wanted me that bad~...." He said feeling your soaking wet panties. You couldn't reply with anything but a soft moan escaping your lips. He starts to drag his tongue on your inner thigh as he slowly moves your panties to the side and puts his warm tongue on your clit making your body jolt from pleasure. You cover your mouth trying not to let out any moans. When he suddenly stops.

"aww c'mon princess don't be shy let those noises fill the room~" he says putting your hands away from your mouth, as he began to eat you out again.

"Tendouu~" you softly moan out his name feeling him smirk against your skin. He began to move his tongue faster.

" I'm...ngh...gonna cum" you moan out. 

You then feel his fingers moving in and out of you at an inhuman speed. 

" Cum for me kitten.~" he purrs while still slamming his fingers into you. 

"Aaaahhh yes Tendou" you moan out as you release on his fingers making your body twitch from the pleasure.

"Yummy~" he hums lapping up the juices that you have just released as you lay there trying to return your breathing to a normal pace.

"Don't relax just yet, we're not done." he says now in a more stern voice making you jolt to sit up.

"I'm sorry daddy~" you say getting on your hands and knees on the edge of the bed.

"Let me take care of you~" You say your hand reaching up to touch his clothed member.

"Ngh" you hear him say as you begin to unbutton his jeans pulling them down along with his boxers letting it spring out of his pants.

You take his member in your hands slowly stroking it in your hands until you've collected enough spit in your mouth to take him in whole. You shove all of him in your mouth earning a small groan from him. You slowly start to bob your head up and down using your hands on the part that you can't reach (a/n: don't ask me why i made him so big even though you KNOW he really do be packin doe .)

You start to go faster feeling him twitch inside your mouth, tears were brimming at your eyes, but you kept on going. You feel him twitch one last time before feeling cum run down your throat, swallowing it hungrily.

"Princess you did such a good job~ I just must reward you~~~" He says while cupping your face to bring you up to kiss him. 

😊🥵😊🥵😊🥵😊🥵😊🥵😊🥵😊🥵😊🥵😊🥵😊🥵😊🥵😊🥵😊🥵

(a/n: I will make this a 2 pt. story cuz i need to make up for the first 4 chapters that were boring as FAWK but yeah i hope ya'll are enjoying this you horny mfs also I'm pretty sure im the ceo of ~~~ but yeah he really do be spicy doe, also i am mfs with yawl dw you arent the only ones😘 bu bye love youuu i'll make the next part in a couple of hrs👌😘)