~Miracle boi Sa-to-ri~

👁~first meeting~👁

                                                                            👄

It was just another day of you sitting in the back of the room waiting for this day to be over. You suddenly feel awoken from your daydreams of getting railed by the red haired, tall, slender guy from your class by a deep voice saying your name beside you...

"Y/n... y/n...we're partnered up." The voice says in a husky, growling tone. You suddenly feel warmth between your thighs just from hearing his voice. Oh my god its him. the one who makes you feel emotions without knowing it the one who gives you hope to not leave because he exists.

"huh" you say flustered from being interrupted from your daydream.

"we're partners for a project y/n" Tendou restates.

"Ugghhh another project?"  you say annoyed trying not to show any sign of what you just were imagining with him.. 

"My house or your house?" he asks ignoring your comment. 

"Dude I don't even know you..." you say kind of flustered.

"Well better get to know me then, I'm Satori Tendou, play volleyball, position middle blocker... You?" he says without a hesitation.

"how did all of that information roll off your tongue that easy...?" you say dumbfounded. 

"I asked you a question..." he stated firmly.

("damn i want him so bad, so stern and possessive i love it...choke me please.") you thought to yourself.

"My name is L/n  Y/n I play volleyball, middle blocker as well..." you say hesitantly, but willingly. 

"~you're an introvert too aren't you princess.~" He says coming behind you almost purring in your ear... 

"l-let's meet at your house maybe... or w-whatever you want..." you say starting to feel more warmth forming between your thighs from the magical pet name he rolled off his tongue.

"great choice I'm sure we'll get it finished in no time kitten, meet me after practice in the gym and we'll go to my house." he seductively answered.

"okay! I have practice anyways so I'll be in there" you say getting up and walking away.

"~see you later princess~" he purrs once more.

"stop calling me that!" you answered blushing.

"aww there's no need to get all flustered kitten" he seductively says as he intertwines your fingers with his.

"BYE I'LL SEE YOU AFTER SCHOOL... AT THE GYM!" you yell ripping your hand out of his while running away earning a light chuckle from him in the distance as his silhouette disappears once you turned the corner.

"oh my gosh just fuck me already Satori, stop teasing me with those names and just fuck me." you think annoyed to yourself as you walk your way to the locker rooms to change.

😘💕😘💕😘💕😘💕😘💕😘💕😘💕😘💕😘💕😘💕😘💕😘💕😘💕😘💕😘

(a/n: so this is my first ✨spicy✨ff that im writing and i hope yall will enjoy it with my miracle boi ✨sa✨to✨ri✨ yw you horny weebs i love you all❤💕.)