oop we at da party.

"Hey, (Y/N)! Come with me!"

Tendou's raucous voice pulls you out of your brooding state as you feel him tug on your arm. You stumble briefly, caught off guard by his sudden attention. "What? Where are we going?" Despite your uncertainty, you find yourself standing up and letting him lead you away from the table.

He flashes you a sly grin, squeezing your hand. "Just wanna show you something~"

Questions begin to rise in your throat, but you swallow them back down, continuing to follow him further and further away from the crowd. After turning a couple of corners, the two of you finally reach an empty room. "Um, so what did you—"

Your words are cut off by a sharp gasp as your back is suddenly pushed against the wall. Once you get over the initial shock, you glance up and notice Tendou's arms on either side of your shoulders while his face hovers dangerously close to your own. "Hey~"

The sudden change in his tone sends a shiver down your spine, but you dare not try to run. "Um - hi...? You - you wanted to show me something?" you attempt to ask again, but your voice is so shaky that you wonder if he could properly hear you.

"Look down," is his simple answer.

You hesitate for a second, but you allow your eyes to slowly drift down. The second they land on the tent in his pants, your cheeks suddenly feel as if they've caught on fire. "Oh..."

"Oh?" Tendou echoes, tilting his head to the side as he narrows his eyes. "That's all you can say? Don't tell me you don't know who's responsible for this."

"I - I don't..." Your voice trails off before you can finish your thought.

"Come on, (Y/N), no need to play dumb. I remember how smart you are." His left hand moves from the wall to your chin, gently caressing the underside with his forefinger. But after a moment, he abruptly pulls away. "Unless you weren't actually trying to get my attention? Ah, what a bummer! I must have read too much into it."

Tendou begins to back up, but you're quick to stop his departure. "No, wait! I was... sorry..." you admit, averting your gaze towards the adjacent wall.

A hum rings from his lips as he returns his hands to your cheek. "Now now, no need for an apology, sweetheart. As a matter of fact, I think I might even congratulate you on your success~"

"You said you'd be back for me."

"Hmm?"

You swallow, forcing yourself to continue your thought before you can chicken out. "When you graduated... you said you'd be back for me. What did that mean?" you ask a second time.

"Exactly what you think it means," he replies. "You know, I was hoping you'd remember that. I wanted you to think of me as much as I've thought of you~"

His hands become curious, and you allow them to wander up and down the sides of your torso. 

"Nearly every day," "You really drove me insane, you know. All I could ever think about was how badly I wanted to hold you, touch you, make you call my name until it's the only thing you remember..." His hands continue to trail down, stopping just under your dress.

"Ah..." You're not sure what else to say, sucking in your lower lip.

A finger comes up to pull your lip away from your teeth. "Hey now, that's my job."

Like always... It doesn't take long for you to melt into the kiss, reaching up to hook your arms around his neck as your fingers get lost in his vermilion locks. His lips part momentarily before latching around your bottom lip, giving it a light tug as a silent request to push further. You give him access with little resistance, and his tongue immediately finds your own. A satisfied hum slips from your mouth as you feel your dress slowly being rolled up, closer and closer to your heat.