𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲 -- 𝗷𝗮𝗻𝗶𝘁𝗼𝗿 𝗯𝗼𝘆

-----

-----

The words Emilia had heard erupted fear in her like never before, and it was at that moment where she kept her mouth sealed, only focused trying to remember how she got onto the dropship because none of this was whatsoever her intention. 

Suddenly, a jolt broke away the drop ship from the side of the ark, heading straight towards its final destination. Earth, and as it had done so, the humming of the machine got louder as the engine roared to rush down to the ground. 

" Is Clarissa here ?" was the first question she had for Harper as worry flooded her eyes and nerves sprung the hairs on her arm up. As much as Emilia tried to look around the dropship, her sight remained restricted. One due to her being seated, and two: Clarissa could be anywhere on the ship and any floor, and with the ship being a hundred years old, it was safer to stay put, at least for now.

"I saw them taking her onto the ship, but she is probably on another floor ", Harper explained at a fast pace as her face went pale. 

" You didn't answer my question before," she added on, chewing the inside of her cheek, knowing it was the wrong time to be asking the question.

As Emilia's eyebrows furrowed in confusion, she had ignored the question, once again brushing it off, wanting to change the subject entirely. 

But before she could, there was another roar from the machine making the whole ship jolt. The lights flickering and scream coming from multiple teenagers. 

Emilia felt her head ringing for a split second, the pain splitting into many fragments and joining together at her right temple, leaving the pain to throb, creating only an unsettling feeling inside of her. 

Moments later, the lights flickered on, staying stable for the first time, the screens that had been attached to the side of the bridge rapidly turning on, forming together the pre-recorded message that filled many with hopeful answers. 

"Prisoners of The Ark, hear me now. You've been given a second chance, and as your Chancellor, it is my hope that you see this as not just a chance for you, but a chance for all of us, indeed for mankind itself. We have no idea what is waiting for you down there." hearing the words have no emotion, Emilia let out a short scoff, letting her eyes roll towards the back of her head, though simultaneously seeing the anger of many other prisoners faces. If the odds of survival were better, we would've sent others. Frankly, we're sending you because your crimes have made you expendable.

What a great chancellor this generation got, huh ?? 

" Your dad is a dick, Wells." yelled out a prisoners voice in a mocking tone, making many other teenagers erupt into laughter, cheering onto the sentence that had pleased many, only having indicated one thing to Milah. The chancellor's son was on the dropship.