𝘁𝗿𝘆, 𝘁𝗿𝘆 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻

A warm sun rose the mountains, shining down on the camp filled with teenagers

A warm sun rose the mountains, shining down on the camp filled with teenagers. Bringing them to their first, official day on earth.

And as the sun glistened through the peaks of the trees, it shunned down on Emilia. Only to receive the reaction of her softly squinting her eyes and pulling her hands to her face blocking the sun, or at least: trying to. The feeling that was felt was drastically different from the ark. 

Rolling onto her side, she made sure to give her self a quick stretch before pulling her self up, running her hand through her hair, pulling out a leaf that was stuck in it. Letting out a soft groan, she stood her self up, patting her self down from the dirt that collected onto her, before walking deeper into camp to see teenagers running from left, right and centre. 

Having a soft smile be brought to her self; she enjoyed the view—the view of open space, endless possibilities and most importantly, freedom.

Seeing Wells walk around camp with a pile of clothes in his hand, Emilia was intrigued by what was happening. Furrowing her eyebrows, she picked up her walking pace, having a soft smile on her face.

"Hey, Wells, where did you get the clothes from?" She asked softly, in the corner of her eyes, seeing Atom walk closer to them, having the same questioning look on his face as Emilia did. 

"Buried the two kids who died during the landing," He said, his eyes darting from Emilia to Atom, slight worry filling them as he held on tightly to the clothes. 

Nodding his head softly, Atom reached out his hands to grab the clothes. "Smart. You know I'll take it from here," He said, shrugging, only to get a rough reaction from Wells snatching the clothes back. 

"We share based on need, just like back home," Wells said with authorisation, making Emilia only step in closer, about to say something, though only to be interrupted by another voice. And one that was too familiar to her once again. 

As Bellamy walked out of the dropship, a girl by his side, both half-dressed, Emilia's eyes found themself shotting up to glance at Bellamy quickly before darting to Wells, both giving each other a look. "You still don't get it to do you, chancellor??" He chuckled out before kissing the girl and starting to walk closer to Atom, Emilia and Wells, "This is home now", He said, a slight smirk on his face turning to see Emilia's eyes not looking in his, instead somewhere else. "Eyes up here, princess", He called out, his smirk only growing larger. 

Once Emilia had noticed that she was looking at his chest, she quickly felt a flush of red maintain her cheeks before lightly biting her tongue and shotting her eyes back up to look at Bellamy, now evidently embarrassed. 

"Your father's rules no longer apply" He carried on speaking, his gaze changing from looking at Emilia to Wells. Snatching a shirt from his grasp and taking a few steps back. Wells tried to grab back the shirt from Bellamy, only to have Atom block him from doing so. "Oh no, no, Atom. Atom, hold up," He said, turning back around to stop the little ordeal. "You want it back?? Take it!" He said, leaning in, the mockery planted all across his voice, both him and Wells having a moment of intense eye contact.