Chapter 14.

Sam's POV

As I was laying there I could hear Jake talking, "Sam if you hear me please wake up, I need you to hear your voice again, I need to marry you, and make you Luna of our pack, have pups with you, grow old, and did together. But not only I need you, the pack needs you as well. You cant leave me, not now." He started to cry and I just knew, that I needed to pull through. I need his just as much as he needs me, and we cant loose each other. We're so close and I know that I can make it. 

"Please Sam, please just do something to let me know that you're okay. Please." 

I was trying for a few seconds to squeeze his hand but I am just so tired. I was squeezing my eyes and then was finally able to squeeze his hand. 

I could hear him shout, “She’s awake doctor, nurse, someone come here please!” 
It added to my headache but he didn't know, so I wasn't that mad. Even though it may hurt. 

"Jake. Water please." I whispered out raspy and groggily from not talking or using my voice in a while. 
"Yeah hold on a minute baby." He kind of shouted. 
"One more thing? Stop yelling please." I whispered to him. My head was throbbing. 
"Sorry." Jake told me sincerilly. 
"Its ok, you didn't know." I then gave him a weal smile just to reassure him that I wasn't mad or upset with him. 
"Okay. Do you want some pain killers too?"
"Yes, please."
"Give me 10 seconds."
"Please. Don't leave me."
"Okay. I'll mindlink someone to get you some water and pain killers then."
"Thank you."
"Anytime honey."

 Hey guys, 
I know that I haven't 'updated in forever. If anyone knows what I should do message me. I might come back and redo this chapter but I don't know right now 

I'm so so so so so sorry, please message me and tell me what I should do, should fix, change, add, anything just tell me below

:)