Chapter 8.

Jacob’s POV

Today was Sam’s 16th birthday and we were throwing her a surprise party. Right now both of us were lying in my bed but I was wide awake, and she was sleeping, I quickly but quietly got out of the bed and got my shirt and my shorts on.

------Mind-link---------------

“Alex, Julia. You guys up?” I asked.

“Yeah, out back with everyone. We finished setting up her surprise b-day.” Julia told me.

“Thanks. I have to run to the mall to get her present. I’ll be right back.” I answered.

“Okay, just be quick. Please?” Alex asked.

“No problem Alex.” I told him.

I rushed downstairs, got into my car, and drove off to the mall. No doubt that she’ll love my gift.

------Upstairs after shift-----

“Sam you okay?” I asked as she whimpered from the change of changing back.

“Yeah, just hurt a little.” Little my ass, I could feel her pain and hear her thoughts.

“Can I look?” I wanted to see the changes to her body. You see when a wolf first shifts, their appearance changes. Nobody knows what they will look like, they just have to wait.

“Um…sure?” She asked. I nodded and turned around. We had both forgotten that she was naked it seems. She started to blush and began to try and cover herself up from me. Notice how I said that she ‘tried’ meaning that she wasn’t fast enough.

-----Was going to end it here but wanted to be nice----

I grabbed her wrists and growled. Instead of fear, she sensed pleasure from it. She than began to pull her knees together and squeezes them. I smelled the air and was hit with the sweet aroma of her arousal. I could tell that my eyes started to darken and my wolf was on the verge of coming out.

“Kitten.” I growled out. Another wave of her arousal filled the air around me.

Samantha’s POV

“Hey, it’s not my fault. Stop growling and help me get changed. I’m so fucking tired.”

He nodded his head and then got the clothes from off of the floor. He pushed me onto the bed and helped me put my pants on. Next was his ginormous shirt.

“Jake?”

“Yes Kitten.”

“Could you, maybe stay with me? Please?”

“Yes Kitten. But what about the party?”

“Reschedule it or something. Not tomorrow. Maybe Sunday? Today is Wednesday so lets make it about 3-4 day? 5 max?”

“Sure. They can stay. I’ll just have them pack up any food that’s left. Let me warn you though. Werewolves tend to eat everything. I doubt that there will be anything that was here today will be here tomorrow.”

I laughed and then looked at Jake. We stared into each other’s eyes and both started to lean in. Nothing was in our way. My eyes flickered to his lips and then back to his eyes. His eyes flickered from my eyes to my lips and then back to my eyes.

When our lips finally met, it was like a millions fireworks exploded. The sensations from this one kiss were amazing. I got on top of his lap so that I was straddling him.

One of his hands went to the small of my back and the other hand went to my hair, he tangled it in and pulled me closer. My hands went to his neck and pulled him closer to me. I started to pull at the hair at the nape of his neck, which earned me a groan.

His arousal started to poke at my core and I started to rock back and forth. Even though we were practically dry humping each other, I still was able to get some of the experience. As he would growl, I had become more and more aroused.

He soon flipped us over so now my legs were wrapped around his waist and he was in between my legs. He started to rock back and forth as we both moaned and groaned at the sky-rocketing pleasure from the activity taking place.

“Kitten?”

“Hmm?”

“We should stop. I want you to rest.”

“I just have one request.”

“What is it Kitten?”

“Mark me. So everyone knows that I’m yours and you’re mine. Please?”

“You sure Sam?”

“Positive.”

He nodded and went to the dip between my neck and my shoulder. He gently sucked and nipped until he got to the space where I started to moan.

I tilted my head to the side to allow more access and he starts to graze his teeth where he would soon place his mark.

I could now feel his canines pierce through the skin. At first all that I could feel was pain but the pain was nowhere near the horrible pain from the transformation. The pain now had become pleasure and I started to grow tired. He took his teeth out and licked the mark to allow it to heal faster.

“Kitten, you should go to sleep now.”

I nodded and he got into the bed with me.

“Night love.”

“Night Jake.”

He kissed my head and wrapped his arms around my waist. I fell asleep knowing that werewolves are real, I am one, I am now mated to one, my mate is the Alpha of my pack, and he is also the most powerful one in the world.

I do have one secret that I just found out though. Nobody knows this. Not Alexander, not Julia, not even Jake. She said that I couldn’t tell.

I am the…

Fan

Comment

Vote

@Sammichi