Chapter 13.

Sorry that you guys had to waait forever for the update :(
But I finally was able to :)
I am also sorry about the first time that I had published this chapter my computer was being stupid. 

Samantha’s POV

Both Damien and Jared stop doing whatever they have been doing once they sense a powerful aurora in the air. They looked all around the room and once their eyes landed on me, they started to back away with their eyes widening.
Growls erupted from my throat that made them cower in fear.
“Sam? Baby?” Damien begins to try and soothe me.
“Sam’s not here right now. Please leave a message at the beep.” Rachel smirked.
“Beep.”

She then broke the chains and lunged for Jared and began to tear him limb from limb. Once she was done with him, she stalked over to Damien.
“Um, Sam’s wolf? It’s okay just calm down. You’re okay. Everything is alright. I’m here.” Damien attempted to try and calm me down.
“Really?” Rachel asked in a sweet tone.
“Yeah, just calm down and we’ll get you washed up, clothed, and you can go and get some sleep.”
“Okay.” Rachel said.
“Really?” Damien asked astonished.
“No. Not really.” Rachel grinned right before she lunged at Damien. She then proceeded to shred him into pieces.

----2 hrs. Later----

I was now in control and walking home when I heard something.
“Sam? Baby, you out here? Please Sam I need you Sam, please.” I heard Jake scream and then sob.
“Jake is that you? Please help me.”
“SAM?!?! SAM, WHERE ARE YOU?!? PLEASE COME OUT.” Jake pleaded.
“OVER HERE JAKE!”

I could hear them before I saw them, the packs warriors.
“JAKE, HERE! WE FOUND HER!!!”

The last thing that I saw was Jake running through the woods towards me. I tried to reach out and fight the darkness, but my body felt like a million pounds. I then welcomed the darkness and it enveloped me into blackness.

Jake’s POV

We have been searching for almost 5 hours.
“Sam? Baby, you out here? Please Sam I need you Sam, please.” I yell out and then afterwards I start to break-down.
“Jake is that you? Please help me.”
“SAM?!?! SAM, WHERE ARE YOU?!? PLEASE COME OUT.” I pleaded.
“OVER HERE JAKE!”

I could hear them before I saw them, the packs warriors running into the words, right by me.
“JAKE, HERE! WE FOUND HER!!!”

I saw her through the trees surrounded by the warriors. I started running to her as fast as I could. I could see her trying to fight the darkness but in the end, she lost and the darkness won.

----4 days Later----

4 days it has been since Sam has opened her eyes, smiled, laughed at my lame attempt of a joke. Most importantly 4 days since I saw those mesmerizing eyes that held me captive for what feels like a million years.

“Sam if you hear me please wake up, I need to hear your voice again, I need to marry you, make you the Luna of our pack, have pups with you, grow old, and die together. But not only I need you, the pack needs you as well. You cant leave me, not now.” I started to cry and that is something that I haven’t done but I can tell that this girl next to me will change all of that.
“Please Sam, please just do something to let me know that you’re okay. Please.”

A few seconds went by and I felt a squeeze on my hand. When I looked up Sam was squeezing her eyes closed. I ran to the door and shouted out in happiness, “She’s awake doctor, nurse, someone come here please!”

After that I ran right back to her side and grabbed her hand again and waited until she fully opened her eyes.

Fan

Commet

Vote

@sammichi