Chapter 12.

Samantha’s POV

Damien and Jared walked in the door. Jared was Damien’s father. How do I know them you ask? Well long story short, he was my secret boyfriend that I had. I had broken-up with him because he wanted to have sex and I didn’t. I just didn’t feel right, like I was meant to have sex with someone else that wasn’t him. Alexander came home just in time to help me. And then it wasn’t a secret anymore. Ever since then, I was never in a relationship because my brother and sister, both then forbid it for reasons I now know and because I didn’t want to have to go through the same thing that I had gone through with anyone else ever again.

Now I know that he was a wolf.

Now I know that he wanted me.

Now I know that he wanted to mark me.

Now I know he wanted to mate with me.

And most of all, now I know why my brother was about to murder him.

“Well, well, well look who we found son, your mate.” Jared taunted.

“I’m not his mate!” I yelled.

“How do you know? Prove it!” Jared demanded.

“Look at my neck and smell my scent. An Alpha marked me. I'M. NOT. YOUR. SONS!” Jared smacked me across the face with a loud growl.

My wolf was starting to get pissed off because she was in charge here, not them.

‘Let me take over.’ Rachel demanded. I was not about to be the one to say no. So I just nodded to her in my head. I closed my eyes and pushed Rachel to the front of my mind/head and my body started to shake.

Power was in the air from me being the moon-goddess and I am actually quite surprised that they didn’t notice it already. Or they did and that is one of the reasons why they wanted to keep me here, because they thought that as long as they had me, they held power. But the thing is, is that no matter where I am, Jake can find me and I am  powerful because I am the moon-goddess and nothing disrespects me and nothing hurts me or stands in my way of getting to my mate. They will always lose and I will ALWAYS WIN.

Fan

Comment

Vote

@sammichi