Chapter 6.

Jacob’s POV

Sam was going to be staying at my house/the pack house but she doesn’t know that. At least now I know that I can help her with the transformation, which is in a few days.

When I got to the pack house, I got my shorts from the trees outside the pack house and put on. I walked into the house and most of the pack members that were there showed their respect by bowing their heads when I walked by them. My Beta, Paul was with his mate Theresa in the kitchen talking, more like snogging. *snicker*. My third and command Logan and his mate Leah were also in the kitchen. But at least they had the decency to actually be talking.

---------Sam arrives----------

A few hours later everyone went silent and could hear Samantha, Alexander, Julia, Sophia, and Matthew pull up into the driveway. I could hear them come into the house and Sam’s smell hit me like a ton of bricks. I walked out of my office but waited for a few minutes so that she could see everyone first.

A few moments later I decided to go and stand in the front of the house were everyone was now gathered. She was oblivious to everyone and was looking all around at everything.

After a few more minutes of observing she finally noticed everyone and hid behind her brother and blushed. Everyone chuckled and I waited for her to notice me.

“Wolfie?” I heard Sam ask after a little while longer.

I nodded and she ran from behind her brother to me. She jumped into my arms and sighed, she could feel the effects of the mating bond. I nuzzled my head into the crook of her neck and she shivered. I then smiled because of the effects that I have on her.

Someone coughed and Sam jumped out of my arms and went behind me and held onto my shirt. I chuckled and then slapped my back.

“Ouch, what are you made of? Steel? And it’s not funny.” Sam said.

Once the fact the she said ouch registered in my mind I turned around and saw her holding her hand. Her face showed that she was in pain, her hand was now red.

“Sam are you okay?” I asked her. The worry in my voice was so clear.

She looked up at me and nodded her head, ‘yes’. I grabbed her hand and kissed it. After that I interlocked our hands together and turned around. I was then met with everyone’s confused eyes and faces. I had never had a girl so they knew that this is out of the ordinary. They don’t want to say anything because they don’t know if it’s true and they don’t want to make any acquisitions.

“Sam, this is almost everyone. Almost everyone, say hello to Sam.”

Hi’s and hello’s were heard all around and Sam said hi back, barley above a whisper.

Sooner or later were going to have to introduce everyone. Because Luna’s have to know everyone’s name in the pack, no matter how many people or size of it.

Fan

Comment

Vote

@Sammichi