Chapter 2

As soon as she got home Toni logged into her chat room and looked for Amber. She was another little that she met while surfing through communities and other apps, it has been amazing having others to be able to share her life with. So far though, she has only let herself meet and get close to one person.

"I hoped you were online right now. Can you call me, please?"

Amber would call just because Toni has never just asked her to call, they always chat for a few minutes if they decided to call or text each other. This was important, she moved with quick jerky movements to the kitchen to get her red sippy cup and filled it with apple juice. Before she was finished pouring the juice her phone was ringing and she answered it on the second ring, as she sat the juice bottle on the counter.

"I am sorry to ask you to call like that. I just got back from seeing Jason and he let me know that I wasn't needed after all that work. He decided to partner up with an old college buddy."

Amber stayed on the phone calming her down and listened to what she had to say. At first it was funny until Toni realized that she was being serious. That was a lot to think about, but at least she was able to sit down and relax into herself. The juice helped as well, after the morning that happened she didn't want to dress up now. 

She followed Amber's direction's and went into special room and do not answer the phone for anyone. They stayed on the phone while she walked in the room and closed the door, turned camera call on so that she could see how the room was coming along. A year ago there would have been a lot more in there, but most of it got thrown away when it was time to move to a bigger place. That looked like she didn't need now.

"Turn the phone so that I can see all of it and I can probably help you with what to get. They have so much stuff that I love and I am sure you will as well. Have you ever bought furniture?"

"I was going to order a crib, but I never did. I actually didn't know there was more than that out there now? Do you have some pictures or own some?" Toni felt better just talking to her friend as she showed off the room.

Toni walked over to the closet and opened it, so that her friend could see inside and to get out her favorite pink and white onesie. The red sippy cup was set on the top of the dresser, as she pulled the onesie out and turned it around. It brought a smile to her face when Amber clapped with a laugh.

"That is so cute, set the phone down and put it on. You don't have to do it where I can see you change, but we are going to sit down and watch some cartoons together. You get to pick out of two choices."

They only had two of the same that they could watch together because Toni didn't own any movies. She mostly watched the cartoons on an app or something. It was a good idea to buy some for days like the one today.

"You know I need cute as can be today and I am going to set you on the bed while change. you can still talk, I can hear you."

"Toni, you are doing an amazing job with your space. I love how you have the giant puzzle mat in off to the left side; on the opposite side of the closet that way its not in the way. You can sit and play on it or add your stuffies. The pink theme fits your girly personality perfectly and I think you should find a pink and blue that works together to paint the white dresser. It is a project for you to do and it is personal since you painted it how you want it."

"Thank you so much, you have helped me feel better today. My head was pounding on my way home and I couldn't think straight. Sitting on the phone with you and talking about littlespace together and how it is coming and giving me some ideas to help it grow into me."

While Amber talked about her own room and what she was doing with it, as this is the third time it was being changed around. It as interesting to hear what she liked and what was going in her space. Some of the things were the same that Toni liked, but then there were things that she didn't use. An example a teether wasn't something that interested her at all, but it was so cute to see others use them and she liked their pictures. Her friend loved to use her and owned more than a handful, but she couldn't see herself using it. 

Amber just started using diapers and yes, she was interested in them as well. Could she use them? Would she be comfortable? She has thought about it but never took the plunge and bought one. It was great to know that there was samples out there that way you don't spend a lot of money on something that she don't like and won't use. There are so many cute ones that she wanted to buy just to see what they looked like on her; time would tell if it was something that worked for her or not.

Before she climbed into bed there's a chest that sits against the wall under the window. It holds her three rattles, which the sound just sooths her nerves when her body felt anxious. The girls giggled as it was time to lay bed and watch some cute stuff and if they took a nap, that would be a bonus. Toni didn't know what she would do without that woman, she has been great and it has helped being able to talk with someone that felt and was into the same things as she was.