Chapter 5

"I got your messages and wanted to let you know that I will be available this afternoon."

That was the best news this morning, since she lost her job, she might as well just call it as it is. There was nothing to do until she was able to talk, so she laid around in the bed with music playing lightly in the background. Now that she had nothing to do, she realized how boring her life really became. There was no one other then Jason and they hung out at her house usually and occasionally went out some place.

Now that was going to have to change but she didn't know how to fix it. She wasn't exactly shy but she didn't go out and introduce herself to others either. As she laid there she thought of the places she could go and actually meet others without putting herself out there. Besides she wanted to be able to travel if need be, but she wanted to meet new people.

When the cell phone rang she sat against the headboard with a smile and answered on the second ring because she didn't want to look like she had been waiting for the call. 

"Hey, how was your weekend?"

"I had a great time and will tell you all about it. I was surprised that you gave me your phone number because we usually chat online, but I am glad that you did. This way I can send you pictures so much easier as their usually all in my phone anyways."

Toni giggled because she didn't know why she left her phone number, it was just a floating thought and she did it. Now, she felt embarrassed by it and wished that thought never entered her mind, Amber could have asked for it if she wanted it or she could have left her number if she wanted to talk. Some people were just nice to the bone and she couldn't help but wonder if it was the wrong thing to do even though she said she was glad.

Of course, they chatted a little bit about their weekends and what the plans were for next week. After thinking about while they were talking, she didn't think it was a good idea to tell her what she had been thinking about all weekend. It wasn't like she knew much about it, which is what peaked her interest and had her researching none stop.

"I am glad this week is over with and I can hit the streets running. The skills that I have there should be a position filled with my booty in it by Tuesday." She giggled though the words sounded false to her own ears.

"Pwease, tell me. I can tell you don't wanna tell me now. That makes me sad."

How could she deny her after that fake sad voice and she would cry, Toni didn't want that. She smiled at the fact she was having a good time feeling more like herself. It was a little weird and scary for her because she has always been the strong one and took on a lot of heat in her life.

"Okay, but it sounds stupid now that you're on the phone." She took a deep breath and felt her stomach tighten, it was like giving a presentation in front of the class again, which she did pass though it sucked. "I was thinking about opening my own abdl shop because I have noticed that I am drawn to onesies and their either not what I am looking for, the price is high, and there's not enough companies. That being said I would want to add more items and not just onesies to give more options. There's more because I have ordered some items off online and will be going shopping in the near future, that will give me an idea what works the best and fits in your hands, etc... What do you think?"

The only way you could tell Amber was still on the phone and thinking was the small hmmm's she made. it seemed to take forever for an answer back and the whole time her heart was beating fast and her head was telling her how dumb it was to even bring up.

"I am going to be honest with you, okay? I don't think that it is a bad idea because we could always use another shop to buy onesies and paci's from. With that being said, it is not going to be easy and you will definitely have to try different products and if you will have to be able to show the clothing on a human body. If you don't have anyone willing to model, would you be willing to get online and do it yourself? Do you care who sees you in a onesies or with baby toys in the background? You have to understand and feel comfortable within our happy community."

There was a lot to think about, though she thought about a lot to do with what to make and sell and who would be the customers. Example where would most of the sales come from? Being that she doesn't see many that have a store front, it looked like that could be some hurdles to try to jump over. Does the city not allow an abdl store? Why not if they don't? Would it just be better to start off with a store online and stay there? She has more researching to do, but she will make sure to have enough information before she did start.

Amber told her about a couple of diapers that she used and why there were a few that she didn't like. They didn't make enough of the crinkly sound that diapers made and that was one thing she and a lot of others looked for, which was something that she had no idea about until now.

It was exciting for her and she was scared more so then when the idea popped into her head. She ordered two onesies, a bottle that matched a pacifier, a pair of socks, toddler dinnerware, and a fleece blanket. It was different to want to see yourself in something, but was she willing to let the whole world see her? She didn't have any friends, so that didn't bother her and her family didn't use the internet like that. There was no worry there and if she started her own company, no one could fire her because of her personal life.

No need to rush, she needed to take her time with this and make sure that she would be able to do it. Sewing wasn't as easy as people made it out to be, but you can learn fairly easy. It depends on how well you are at picking things up, and that was hard to say for Toni. She was smart, but there were things that others could pick up in a day or week and she would be struggling three months or longer. 

One thing was for sure, she needed more friends that she would be comfortable around. Watching them and talking with daily would help her more then she would know.