Part 2

♛♛♛

♛♛♛

"Y/N?" You heard a voice behind you ask. You threw the lingerie back under the bed and turned around quickly. "Yelena?" You asked. "What're you doing here." The girl asked. "I-I was looking for the bathroom but I couldn't find it." You answered. "Come on, I can lead you to it." She offered. "Thank you." You replied and got off from the ground. She walked up to you and put a hand on your lower back, leading you out of the room.

She peaked behind you, realizing that you found your stolen stuff. She lead you to the bathroom and spoke. "If you need any help with anything else, just come to me. Okay?" She offered. "Ok." You said and walked into the bathroom, closing the door behind you. In the meantime, Yelena hurried back into her room and changed the place of your lingerie, so that you won't be able to find it again. 'What am I gonna do with that whore?' She thought, taking a seat on her bed. 'I can try talking to her, but she definitely won't listen. I can try killing her parents, maybe then she'll understand that y/n is mine.'

You finished your necessities in the bathroom and walked back to the bar, the kitchen to be more specific. To your surprise, you found Yelena talking to Hange. From what you observed, they had a normal conversation, until the tall, blonde girl said something that freaked Hange out. Then the brown haired person started nodding eagerly. Yelena got up and walked away. You walked up to Hange and sat on the bar stool to their right.

"What did Yelena talk to you about?" You asked, arching a brow up. "N-Nothing." They replied quickly. You noticed that something was off, so you tried to lighten the mood. "Let's dance." You offered. "N-No, y/n. I can't." They answered. You got up and walked behind them, putting your hands on their shoulders, leaning into their ear. "I know that something is off. Come dance with me, trust me." You whispered.

You looked to the side. Just as you looked, the crowd cleared a little, making Yelena visible. She sat on her black, leather couch, her left arm swung over it and her legs were crossed. She was playing with the glass of liquor in her hand, staring at the two of you. Once you two met eyes, she gave you a closed eye smile. You looked back at Hange, walked in front of them and extended you arm towards them, inviting them to dance with you.

They hesitated once again, but took your hand. You lifted them up and spun them. You walked to the dance floor and you started dancing for a little before you wrapped your arms around their waist. You leaned into their ear. "Yelena stole my lingerie." You whispered. They gasped. "I know, she's giving me the creeps." You whispered. "I don't know if I should tell you this, y/n, but she threatened to kill my parents if I don't distance myself from you." They whispered back into your ear.

Your heart sunk and you felt chills run down your spine. "You don't get it. She's obsessed with you." They continued. You were terrified. You loved Hange, but if you didn't distance yourself from them, they could die too. You didn't know what to do. "You should come home with me, Hange." You stated. "I don't think you'd call that distancing." They answered. "What if she didn't mean it? Maybe she wouldn't kill your parents, but you." You said. "You're right."