Part 11

♛♛♛

♛♛♛

"So, how did you get beaten up so badly?" you asked as you walked down the halls of your school. "You know, probably bitches." Ymir answered. "Those bitches seem to be pretty strong. And what do you mean by probably?" you questioned. " I can't remember exactly what happened, but I probably got into another fight. Well, thankfully, Historia picked me up and brought me home. She's truly an angel." she gave you a sigh of bliss, as she started daydreaming about her girlfriend."You mean you lost your memory? You have to see a doctor immediately!" you advised. "I already have an appointment with Dr. Jaeger after school." she informed. "But you don't remember what happened during that fight, but only the before and after?" you asked and she nodded. "What happened before?" you asked. "I was going to the back of the school to meet up with-" she cut herself off after realizing what she was about to say. She read that message, which Yelena had sent her, but she didn't remember what Yelena meant with it. "With who?" you inquired. "I-I don't remember." Ymir lied. You nodded in understanding. "So, what about you and Hange?" she tried to change the topic, so that she wouldn't come off as suspicious. "Yesterday we hung out. I tried to fuck them, but they were on their period." you scoffed. "So, you tried to get some, huh?" she asked, giving you a side glance and a smirk. "Well, obviously." you agreed, giving her a smirk as well, making her laugh. Meanwhile, Hange started waking up. They opened their eyes, not remembering where they were, but soon they started remembering everything.

Flashback
-Hange POV

I opened my eyes, feeling sharp pain going through the back of my neck, making me hiss because of it. I didn't know where I was. I tried to get up but felt something hard, pulling at my wrists and ankles, making me unable to move. I started tugging on the restrains harder, hoping that I'd be able to break free from them, but unfortunately, they didn't budge. I started looking around the room, hoping that I'd realize where I was. I saw a person with blonde hair sitting on a wooden chair, facing me. I couldn't tell where I was, due to my blurry vision. Knowing that I couldn't rub my eyes with my hands, I blinked multiple times, hoping that my vision would start to clear up. It was, "Yelena?" I spoke. "Ah, you're awake." she said. "W-Why am I here?" I asked, starting to grow anxious, because I didn't know what her intentions were. "You don't remember?" she questioned. "Must have hit you too hard." she mentioned and giggled, putting one leg over the other. I started remembering what happened. "Why did you kidnap me?" I asked, wanting to understand what she wanted from me. "Was killing your parents not enough to convince you?" she asked, lacing her fingers together and placing her hands on her knees before leaning in towards me. "Don't you dare speak poorly of my parents!" I threatned. "Oh, sweetie. You're on no position to give orders." she stated and chuckled, making my blood boil in my veins. I tried to jump onto her, but the restrains held me back. "You see, you got your second chance, and you didn't take advantage of it. I see, you're still whoring around with y/n. Isn't that degrading for you? Kissing in front of the whole school? Making everyone think you're a slut?" she asked in a calm tone. "I wasn't whoring around! She's my girlfriend and I have every right, to kiss or make out with her where ever I please!" I stated. "Oh my, you have quite the mouth on you." she teased. "Looks like I'll have to take care of that pretty little tongue of yours after our conversation." she threatened. "W-What do you mean?" I asked out of curiousity. "Cut it off." she said matter-of-factly. My eyes widened at her statement. "So, let me tell you my plan." she started, getting up from her chair and standing up, walking towards the desk and picking up a knife. "You, are going to be a good little girl and stay here until the night of the school dance. I'm going to kidnap y/n and bring her here and then, I'm going to kill you in front of her. You know," she said and looked towards me, "for the...emotional impact." she continued and shook her left hand while closing her left eye and smiling at me for a moment. "What do you say? Good or bad plan?" she asked me. "I-I..." I stuttered out of fear. "Better use your words before you won't be able to speak ever again." she teased. I didn't know which was the right answer so I just guessed. "G-Good." I said. "Seems like you're learning your lesson fast." she said. "Now, remain this obedient little bitch you are, and this journey won't have to include more pain than it has to, understood." she asked. "Yes." I said and looked down, preparing for what was about to happen to me. "Good. Now say aah." she ordered, signalling that I should open my mouth. I hesitated at first, but then obeyed, thinking that if I didn't do what she wanted me to, she'll inflict even more pain to me. I opened my mouth and she inserted the small but sharp knife in my mouth and cut my tongue off with one precise cut. I didn't feel anything at first, due to the adrenaline, but once it faded away, the pain started washing over me. I let out a blood curdling scream because f it, feeling and seeing the large amounts of blood coming out of my mouth. Yelena held my tongue up for me to see and pointed the tip of the knife towards it. "See? This was what you used to give me attitude. Now? It's gone and you will be more silent, which will be less of a pain in the ass for me." she informed. "Now get some good sleep." she said and left the room. "How the fuck am I supposed to get some good sleep, if my tongue just got cut out?" I thought. The amount of blood I had shed, had made my head go dizzy. I soon lost all senses and fell, yet again, in a world of pure darkness.

End Of Flashback

Hange remembered everything they went through last night. They looked down at their clothes and saw all of the dired blood on their clothes. Soon, someone came knocking on the door. He opened it. It was a man of color, which Hange did not reckonise. "Y-You must be Hange, right?" he asked, expecting them to answer with words, but they only nodded. "I heard that scream yesterday. Oh, I'm sorry. I haven't introduced myself. I'm Onyankopon. I work for the security of this house. I must say, I'm not okay with anything miss Yelena does, but since she's my superior, I cannot oppose her." he informed. "Is there anything I can help you with?" he asked. They remained silent and it seemed to confuse the man. "Can you please answer? I truly do not mean any harm." he stated honestly. They opened their mouth and Onyankopon as able to see, that they didn't have a tongue anymore. "Oh my!" he gasped because he was surprised, but disgusted at the same time. "Okay. I'm only going to give you yes or no answers, then." he mentioned.

"Do you want me to help you escape this place?"

♛♛♛

A/N
Yee yee! We hit 1k reads<3 Thank you veeeery much for that❤️✋🏻😫
Also I've been playing hella Genshin Impact lately. Shit be slappin✋🏻