Part 4

♛♛♛

♛♛♛

You met up with your group of friends at a diner in the mall. Jean didn't come with you because he said that he had to use the bathroom. He told you that you didn't have to wait, so you met up with your friends. You bought a cup of boba tea and sat down beside Eren. "So? Did Jean ask you out yet?" Annie asked from in front of you. "No. Oh, and if we're already on the topic of relationships, I actually wanted to tell you all something." you said "What?" Eren asked from beside you, looking at you. "So, you know how I've had a crush on Hange for a while." you started and they all nodded. "Well, I asked them out yesterday. And now I'm in a relationship with them." you said, a smile making its way on your face. "Really? Congrats!" Historia said and got up to hug you. "We're happy for you." Mikasa stated. "Well, there goes Jean's chance." Ymir said, which made Historia hit her on the back of her head. "Hey! That's not funny!" Historia argued. "I was just kidding, babe. Of course I'm also happy for her." Ymir said. "Speaking of Jean, where is he?" Sasha asked while stuffing her face with a burger. "He told me that he had to go to the bathroom." you spoke. "But seriously, what's taking him so long?" you questioned, genuinely confused. "Maybe he has to take a sh-" Mikasa cut Eren off by slapping the back of his head. "Oww!" he whined. "Hold on, I'll text him." you informed and took your phone out, searching for Jean's contact and pressing on it.

Y/N
Jean, where are you?
Delivered

Five minutes later and he still hadn't read it. You were starting to grow concerned, as to where he might be. In the meantime, Yelena hunted her pray down. Jean. She followed him into the men's bathroom. Just as he wanted to close the bathroom cabin, Yelena pushed the cabin door back open with her foot. "Yelena?" Jean asked. "Mind having a little chat with me outside?" she said "Is it that important, that you had to follow me into the bathroom?" he asked. Yelena compressed her raging nerves and spoke. "Yes." she answered flashing him one of her charming smiles. "Ok then." Jean said and followed her out of the bathroom. They walked outside the mall, Yelena making sure that she didn't go anywhere near you or your group of friends. They arrived outside and she lead him to the back of the building, where it wasn't as crowded. There wasn't anyone there, actually. Once they were there, Jean spoke. "So? What did you want to talk to me about?" he asked. "Well, I saw you and y/n are pretty close." she said. "Oh, how I wish." he stated. "Too bad you won't get the chance anymore." she said as she started inching closer towards him. "Yelena? What're you doing?" he asked confused, but also started growing anxious. In a blink of an eye, she had him pinned against the wall. "Y-Yelena!" he exclaimed as she pulled a knife out of her sweatpants, his eyes full of fear. "Shut up, you fuckboy." she ordered. "H-Help!" he started screaming. "You just dug your own grave. Nobody will hear you here." she informed and flipped him around, his chest being against the wall, bloodlust oozing out of her. She grabbed him by his hair, pulling his head back and stepped backwards a little, backing him off of the wall. In a swift move, she brought the stainless steel knife towards his throat and slit it open with one precise cut. The blood started gushing out of the wound immediately in large amounts. Yelena, though, still wasn't satisfied. She smashed his head against the brick wall multiple times. His skull cracking wider and wider open with every of her hard hits, was like music to her ears. She checked his pulse and concluded that he was dead. She picked his body up and went to her car, which was parked somewhere behind the mall. She opened the trunk of her car and dumped his body inside. She closed the trunk and walked to the driver's seat, started the engine and drove to her house. "God damn it, Jean. You could've just backed up from y/n and none of this shit would've happened to you." she spoke to herself, chuckling deeply. The smell of blood was lingering in the air. "These stupid kids." she added. She arrived at her house, pulling into her driveway. Nobody would be able to see the body, since she didn't have any neighbours. Her house was on a hill in a forest. She opened the car door and stepped out, walking towards the trunk. She opened it, threw Jean's body over her shoulder and brought him inside of the house. She walked directly to the backyard. She slid the glass door open and walked out onto the grass, walking towards the campfire she had outside. Throwing his body beside the campfire, she pulled her phone out of the pocket of her sweatpants, which were painted with Jean's blood. She snapped two pictures of him on the grass and then snapped a selfie of her and the body. She kneeled down towards the dead body, facing it backwards, held up a peace sign and smiled. She snapped that picture and then laid down beside him. She held the camera up with the help of her two hands. She stuck her tongue out towards the dead body, which was to her right and smiled, snapping that picture. "Alright, enough messing around." she said and went inside the shed and grabbed some matches and some gasoline. She walked back into the house and grabbed a stack of money, which she had hidden behind a pillow on the couch. She walked back into the backyard and poured some gasoline on the coal that was already in the campfire. She picked Jean's body up and threw it on the campfire. She poured some more gasoline on his body and took the box of matches out of her light grey sweatpants. She pulled one match out, closing the box and striking the match,  flame soon setting ablaze on the tip of it. She held it up to the stack of cash and once it was burning, she threw it into the campfire. She didn't about losing the money, because she could make at least three times more cash with her drug dealing buisness. A huge flame rose in front of her, making her eyes sparkle. She sat down, her knees being up in the air and her feet toughing the grass. She pulled a joint out of her pocket and lit it with the help of another match. She inhaled the smoke, blowing it out after she had it in her lungs for long enough. She repeated this process multiple times, puffing the smoke out. She rested her arms on her knees, the right hand which held her joint being rested on her right temple, watching Jean's body burn as she felt her eyelids getting heavy due to the effects of the drug.

Back at the mall, you've already left your friends. You were super worried about Jean. He hasn't appeared since and you didn't know where he was or what he was up to. Even though he did piss you off most of the time, he still had a special place in your heart. You were driving towards your house now. Your right hand rested on the steering wheel as you were focused on the road. Your eyes shifted down a little, seeing the bracelet which Jean gave you earlier. You arrived at your house by now, pulling into your driveway and stopping the engine, getting out of the car. You walked out towards your front door and unlocked it. You went upstairs, ready to get into your comfy bed and sleep. You opened your door and threw your backpack on the bed. You took your chain necklaces off and put them back into your jewellery drawer, where they belonged in. You threw the bag of new clothes, which Jean bought you on the bed as well. You took your clothes off, folding them neatly and placing them back in your closet. You took the new clothes out of their bag as well, and took the price tag off, folding them too and placing them in your closet. You walked into the bathroom and took your bra and panties off, throwing them on the floor and getting into your shower. As you showered, your mind raced back to Jean. You had an uneasy feeling when you thought about him, as if something bad had happened to him. You decided to call him after you've showered. You finished your shower and walked out into your room, making sure you closed the blinds to make sure that nobody would be staring at you as you changed, since it was already nighttime. You put your pijamas on and some panties, of course, and got into your bed. You picked your phone up and pressed on Jean's contact. The phone rang but he didn't answer. You went back to messaging him.

Y/n
Jean, where are you?
Delivered

Y/n
Are you ok? Is everything alright?
Delivered

Y/n
Good night, Jean. If you see this text please call me immediately. I'm worried about you.
Delivered

♛♛♛

A/N

AYOOOO WTF??? aHHHH I'm freaking out I-I literally posted this fanfic about a week ago and it reached 100 reads in 5 days, which is unbelievable by the way, and then a day later it almost hat 200 reads VMJRSJTDKTSJRXYTD

I literally posted this fanfic about a week ago and it reached 100 reads in 5 days, which is unbelievable by the way, and then a day later it almost hat 200 reads VMJRSJTDKTSJRXYTD

I wanted to thank you all for supporting me and this fanfiction❤️
Seeing you vote for the chapters and adding the fanfic to your reading lists literally makes my day❤️❤️❤️

Arigato all of you❤️❤️
Love y'all❤️