Part 3

♛♛♛

♛♛♛

You woke up next to Hange. You still couldn't believe that you are actually in a relationship with the person you loved for a while. You were snuggled up in their chest while their arms were wrapped around you. You took in their scent. "Y/n? Are you awake?" you heard them ask. You looked up at them, not knowing that they were awake as well. "Yeah." you said. "Y/n, I think I have to go home. I have this really uneasy feeling." They said. "Ok. Let me know when you get there." you said. They got up and got dressed into the clothes that they wore yesterday.

You got up as well and pecked their lips before you lead them to the door. You kissed them again before they left on foot to their house. You closed the door behind you and walked up to your room again, stripping your clothes off on the way there, throwing them on the floor. You got into the shower and turned the tap towards warm. The water soon started to run out of the showerhead. It ran down your naked body, relaxing your tense muscles. You just stood under it for a little before you reached out to grab your shampoo.

You poured a little of it into the palm of your hand, rubbing your hand together to spread it out evenly on your hands. You lathered your hair with it, massaging your scalp while you were at it. You rinsed it out of your hair and took your loofah and your fruit scented shower gel and put a little of it on the loofah. You rubbed it against your palm, foam appearing. You rubbed it all over your body and took in the fruity scent you loved. You got under the running water again as you heard a muffled thud coming from inside of your room.

You didn't think much of it, taking the possibility that your neighbors caused the thud as an excuse. Then, you could've sworn that you heard the bathroom door open. You couldn't see anything that was happening outside because of the slight steam on the glass shower doors. You turned back around, facing the wall again. All of a sudden, you saw a flash go off multiple times. You were growing anxious, so you opened the glass door while covering your breasts. To your surprise, there was no one there. You were confused, but you continued your shower.

You rinsed all of the shower gel off of you and got out of the shower. You wrapped a towel around your body and dried your hair with the other one. You walked out of the bathroom and into your room, picking out some casual clothes to wear out since you were going to meet up with Mikasa, Eren, Armin, Annie, Sasha, Connie, Jean, Ymir and Historia. You were going to the mall this Saturday. Hange was supposed to tag along as well, but they just texted you that they can't meet up with you anymore.

You took out some light blue and dark blue colored mom jeans and a lavender colored sweatshirt out of your closet. You put it on along with your long, white nike socks. You took out some chains and put them around your neck. You put your white air forces on and a little backpack. You sprayed a little perfume on you and walked out of your room. You skipped down the stairs and left your house, locking the front door, and got into your car. You started the engine and drove to the mall.

In front of it you saw all of your friends. You parked your car and walked towards them. "Hey guys!" you shouted as you ran towards them. "Hey, y/n!" they said back. "Close your mouth, Jean." Ymir said. He shook his head and looked towards her with a blush on his face. "Sorry." he said. "You look pretty, y/n." he added as he looked towards you. "Thank you, Jean." you said politely, not wanting to wave him off, like you always do.

"Should we go in?" you asked everybody. "Sure." everyone said one after the other. Eventually, all of you walked into the mall. You walked in between Mikasa and Jean, the other ones walking beside the two on each side. You each split up into groups. Mikasa with Eren, Armin and Annie, Sasha with Connie, Ymir an Historia, leaving you alone with Jean. "So, what do you want to do?" he asked you. "I don't know, what are you in the mood for?" you questioned back. He tried to keep his dirty thoughts away and spoke. "We can go shopping, if you want to." he offered. "Sure, let's go." you said and took his hand in yours, dragging him to a shop that sold good clothes.

He stared at your hand the whole way, being surprised because of your action. It was crystal clear that he had a crush on you. You stood in front of the shop and walked in. You started looking at different clothes that'd suit your aesthetic, while you were sucking on your lollipop which you took before leaving the house. You picked up a black hoodie and some dark grey mom jeans in your size and walked into a changing room, Jean following closely behind you. You got changed, as Jean waited for you outside of the changing room. You changed and walked out. Jean sat on a nearby bench, legs spread and arms crossed, leaning against the wall.

As he saw you, his mouth dropped open. "What do you think?" you asked him. "Y-You look great, y/n." he said. You smiled at him and turned around, walking back into the changing room to put your good clothes back on. You could've sworn, that you heard him say 'Waifu' as you pulled the curtain shut. You pulled your lavender sweatshirt over your head and pulled your chain necklaces out of your shirt, as Tokyo by Leat'eq played quietly over the shop's speakers.

You got out of the changing room and signalled Jean to get up, so you can leave. "Do you not want anything else?" he asked. "No. I looked at the other stuff and I didn't really like it." you said and he nodded. You walked over to the cash register. "Hello." the employee behind the cash register greeted kindly. You greeted her back. "Did you enjoy your shop?" she asked. "Yes, you have really nice clothes here." you said. "That'll be $74.87." she said. You were about to pull your wallet out, when Jean stepped in front of you. "Jean, you dont have to." you said. "Don't worry, y/n, I want to pay." he said. He put the cash on the table and the woman picked it up. "How nice of you to pay for your girlfriend." the woman stated.

"Oh, we're not in a relationship." you said. "Sorry." the woman apologised. She finished placing your clothes in a bag and you left. "Have a nice day!" she wished you. As soon as you walked out of the shop, Jean pulled something out of his pocket. "What's that?" you asked. "I wanted to give you this as a present. Please accept it." he said. It was a black string bracelet, which was braided and had two wooden beads at the ends of it.

You reached forward, allowing him to tie it around your wrist. He smiled at you, as he tied the knot making sure that he didn't tie it too tight. You were happy right now, but what you didn't know was that a specific girl was inpecting every move that you were doing, planning who her next victim would be.

♛♛♛

A/N
Sorry for the kind of boring chapter. The next one will be better! <3