Part 6

♛♛♛You just returned from school and showered

♛♛♛
You just returned from school and showered. You were sitting on your bed, doing your homework. You were supposed to meet up with Yelena to work on your history project today, but she told you that she couldn't come because something important came up. You just delayed your meeting to tomorrow after school. You were struggling to do your physics homework, so you texted Ymir again, asking her if she could come over so that you could work on it together. She agreed to it and she was going to be here in a little. You skipped a task, deciding that you'd do it together with Ymir once she got here, only to find out that you also didn't understand the next task. 'Bro, why do I need this shit? I'm not planning to become the new Albert Einstein. For fucks sake.' you complained out loud. The doorbell ringing interrupted your thinking. You skipped down the stairs, trying to get to the door as fast as possible. You opened the door and smiled once you saw Ymir's figure in front of you. "Hi, come in." you offered and she did exactly what you just said. She took her shoes off at the entrance and followed you up into your room. She sat down on your bed as well, spreading her physics stuff on your bed. You sat across from her and she started explaining the questions to you, while also working on her own homework. In the meantime, Yelena was on her way to a restaurant, planning to meet up with Mikasa. The restaurant she picked out was empty most of the time. She pulled into the parking lot, parked her car and got out of it. She walked towards the entrance of the bar and once she was inside, her eyes searched for the raven-haired girl immediately. Yelena smiled once her eyes landed on Mikasa and walked towards her, sitting across from her. "Hello, Mikasa." she greeted. "Hi, Yelena. How are you?" Mikasa started some small talk. "Oh, I'm doing good, thanks for asking." Yelena replied. "Why did you want us to meet here?" the girl with a scar under her right eye asked, not willing to waste anymore time than she had to. "I just had a little favor for you, but we can discuss it after we get something to drink, can't we?" Yelena asked. Mikasa nodded and Yelena raised her arm, waving at a waitress, signalling her to come over. The waitress came immediately and greeted the two women. "Hello, what can I get for you?" she asked. "I'll have a lemonade, please." Mikasa ordered. "And for you, m'lady?" the waitress tried to be polite. Yelena cringed at how the waitress addresed her on the inside and spoke after. "I'll get the same as her." she answered. The waitress noted that down and let the two girls know, that their orders will be there soon. The blonde and black haired girls talked about multiple things and soon, the drinks were there. Both of them sipped on their drinks. "So, mind telling me why you wanted us to meet here?" Mikasa brought up the subject, which they talked about before. "Oh, right. I wanted you to back off from y/n." she said. Mikasa furrowed her brows. "What? Why? No. You can't tell me what to do." Mikasa reasoned. "Honey, it wasn't a question. It was an order." Yelena informed. "I refuse. She's my friend." Mikasa added. "Ok then." Yelena said. Mikasa felt the urge to use the bathroom, so she got up and went in the direction of the bathroom. Without anyone noticing, Yelena poured a little powder into Mikasa's drink. She stirred it around with the help of the straw, that was inside of the tall glass. Yelena rested her elbows on the table, holding her right fist in her left palm and resting her head on top of them. Mikasa soon came back and sat down across from the blonde girl. She finished her drink quickly and Yelena did the same. Both of them stood up, Yelena ending up paying for the drinks. Both of them walked out of the restaurant and soon, Mikasa held onto her head, starting to feel dizzy. She felt her knees starting to get weaker and her legs giving in under her weight. She soon losed balance and fell, Yelena catching her in the process. Black dots started appearing in Mikasa's vision before the whole world around her turned black. Yelena picked her up bridal style and brought her to her car, strapping her into the passanger's seat, with a smug look on her face. Yelena slammed the door shut and jogged over to her side of the car, getting into the driver's seat and starting to drive towards her mansion. "God fucking damn it. All you guys have to do is to listen to me and none of this shit will fucking happen to you." Yelena muttered in front of her as she kept on driving, speeding a little, so that she could get to her house faster before the effect of the drug would fade. She soon arrived and pulled into her driveway, getting Mikasa out of the car and taking her inside of the house. She walked her into her basement that contained chains and cuffs hanging from the ceiling and some on the floor. She had other torturing devices there, but she wasn't planning to use them, unless she had to. Yelena laid Mikasa down on the floor and started to strip the clothes off of her sleeping body, leaving her only in her pants and sports bra. She sat the raven-haired girl on the chair and attached the cuffs that were dangling down from the chains onto her wrists and ankles. She pulled another chair and sat in front of her, waiting for her to wake up, so that she'd be able to start her plan.

♛♛♛

A/N
Sorry for the boring chapter, but I'm currently in a rush and I won't be able to update until Monday. I didn't want to post nothing until then, so I just decided to post this chapter. I delayed the killing by one chapter. Lowkey don't want Mikasa to die, but it is what it is I guess🤷🏻‍♀️

Also thank you for over 400 reads!!❤️