part 12

"Do you want me to help you escape this place?", Onyankopon asked. Hange nodded violently, wanting to escape this place as fast as possible. "Hmm, okay. I can give you a little information about Yelena if you'd like," he spoke. Hange's interest peaked, which also being noticeable in their brown eyes. So the man continued. "Yelena's weak spot is, as you can probably already tell, Y/N. The reason why she did all of this was that she fell in love with Y/N.

 Her intentions are truly pure, but her methods of putting things into action are sick, dark, and twisted. I, Onyankopon, am one of her "assistants" but I am not okay with how she's doing things, so I am rebelling against Yelena, but undercover, since I'm not willing to die." he stated with a dry chuckle after he entered the room quietly and sat down on a chair next to the bed.

 Hange looked at him, nodding her head swiftly, signaling the man to continue. And so he did, "The important information is that Yelena will be kidnapping Y/N in two weeks-" he was interrupted by a squeal of Hange's. "Yeah, I know. Good thing is, Yelena won't be bringing her too far away from here. It'll be a hideout a few miles away, so we could interfere somehow. do you have an idea of what we could do?" he asked the brunette in front of him, who was unfortunately shackled down to the bed. 

The restraints were already cutting into their wrists a little, dried blood painting their wrists and the restraints a deep red color. Hange yet nodded, having an idea of how they can get Y/N out of her misery. He unlocked the handcuffs, which held them down with a key that Yelena gave him. Onyankopon handed her a small booklet and a pen so that they could communicate their ideas on the paper. Hange started scribbling away at the paper until they finished, turning the booklet to the man sitting on a chair, letting him read what they'd written.

 "You want us to send letters to Y/N and tell her what will happen to her? Don't you think that's a little too slow? How about you text her? Wouldn't that be faster?" he asked. Hange started writing again. After a brief moment, they let Onyankopon read the written. 'Yelena took my phone and I don't remember Y/N's number. You could deliver the letters to Y/N's house. I'll give you the address.' Onyankopon read.

 "Hmm okay, let's do it," he answered. "How about you write your first letter now?" he inquired. Hange nodded quickly, having lots of hope, that they can save Y/N from Yelena's malice. They flipped the page of the booklet and started writing the letter addressed to Y/N. After a few good minutes, Hange finished writing the letter. They handed the piece of paper to Onyankopon after ripping it out of the booklet. "Done?" he asked, looking back up from the floor.

 Hange nodded once again. "Okay, I'll deliver it to Y/N's address. She's at school now, right?" he questioned the brunette and they nodded once again, answering. "If she wouldn't have been, I could've just told her all of this." Onyankopon locked the handcuffs back on the brunette before he got up, fixed his suit, and walked to the door. He gripped the doorknob firmly before saying, "I'll tell you how everything went once I get back. And of course, if Yelena isn't home by then."

 Hange nodded once, their eyes giving him a 'Thank you' look. With that, he twisted the doorknob and left, leaving Hange behind with their raging hope of this whole mess ending up well after all.