intro

Both girls born in France, were next door neighbors. Their families always got a long and sometimes went on trips together. Hailey had a younger brother Lucas, he and Hailey were really close until one day he got in a car crash and passed at the age of 15 when Hailey was 17. Sydney was always an only child. Both girls lived happily in France until they turned 14 and moved to New York City as their dads got better jobs there. Both girls were really privileged growing up, basically rich. Once Hailey and Sydney turned 18 and graduated they went to a college in New York and their parents went back to France were they lived directly next to each other. In college both girls majored in Fashion Design, and minored in Photography. in their last year of college they were offer to go and study in London, both girls took the offer and studied in London for a whole year sharing an apartment. 

Hailey suffers from anxiety which sometimes makes it hard to breath, she also has severe depression from losing her brother.

Sydney tends to have trust issues as she's never had a proper boyfriend who hasn't hurt her. 

But both girls get through their life together happily as they will always have each other. Both of them do modeling and are pretty known in the fashion industry. Though they are still growing they are doing pretty good for being 21. Both girls had a fan base of 10-11 million on instagram.

~ the apartment ~

Haileys POV

I open my eyes slowly to check the time. "8AM" I stretch my arms and wobble out of bed. 'morning sunshine' sydney said with a slight chuckle. 'morning syd' I reply as I take a seat in the kitchen. We had a rather small apartment but, for college it was perfect. 'I made a fruit salad' sydney said pushing a bowl towards me. 'thanks' I reply as I start to eat. sydney sits in front of me taking a bite of watermelon from the fruit salad. 'ok plans for today' I say lifting up my fork. 'one look at that new apartment in Halo Towers' I continue. We graduated about two weeks ago and we needed to move as our neighbors were terrible they would have parties on a daily basis which is not ideal. 'oh and don't forget we have a photo shoot for urban at 8;30' sydney said. Sydney and I both are in the fashion industry, we model for a bunch of brands but are still growing as models. Both of us are happy with our jobs as its so fun to travel the world and get to do our dream job together. 'Alright let's get dressed because the apartment viewing is at 1;00' I say as we both get up and changed.

Haileys Outfit

Sydney's Outfit

Sydney's Outfit

Once we both dressed in something comfortable but also presentable we headed out and drove over to Halo Towers

Once we both dressed in something comfortable but also presentable we headed out and drove over to Halo Towers. Everything was nice as there were only a few paparazzi near the tower. Both of us never loved paparazzi as they would take pictures without warning, so we always had to be prepared. 

if you didn't understand what the whole modeling thing is basically both girls are models and sometimes they travel to go to different fashion shows and stuff. They are pretty known but are still growing.

A/N - Hello so I rewrote the whole book because I hated how I wrote it before. hope you enjoyed this :)

If u didn't already drink some water and get something to eat, BECAUSE YOUR BEAUTIFUL :))))