Epilogue

REPLACEMENTS IN THIS EPILOGUE

Hailey - still Hailey

Jake - Hailey (YES THE HAILEY)

Zander (I know he didn't die) - Drew (YES THE DREW)

Luke - Cory

Milly - Tanya

Sean - Freddy

(Also Stacy's in the band, I honestly don't know which instrument she should play, you guys decide)

________________________________

1 year later...

Third Person POV

"Alright guys, ready?" Hailey glanced at her club. Ever since the death of her previous club, she wasn't the same. Zander was with her, but he ended up facing crippling depression, so he wasn't in the band.

"Ready!" Tanya shouted. 

"Sheesh, you really need to go buy an inside voice. I heard they sell them at www.getaninsidevoice.com." Drew complained. Zander raised an eyebrow to Tanya.

"Hey! I like being noisy, okay?!"Cory let out a small laugh.

"Guuuuuuuuuys..." Stacy groaned in despair and she raised her eyebrows to Hailey.

"Oops! Sorry Hailey. I sometimes lose my temper."

"SOMETIMES?" Freddy muttered.

Tanya let out a growl.

"Alright guys, let's start!"

Original Song: Shelter by Porter Robinson ft Madeon (Female Cover)

(I'm too lazy to do the music at the beginning)

I could never find the right way to tell you,

Have you noticed I've been gone?

'Cause I left behind the home that you made me,

But I will carry it along,

And it's a long way forward, so trust in me,

I'll give them shelter, like you've done for me,

And I know, I'm not, alone,

You'll be watching over us,

Until you're gone,

(Music)

When I'm older, I'll be silent beside you,

I know words won't be enough,

And they won't need to know the names on our faces,

But they will carry on for us,

And it's a long way forward, so trust in me,

I'll give them shelter, like you've done for me,

And I know, I'm not, alone,

You'll be watching over us,

Until you're gone,

(Music)

(During music) 

And it's a long way forward, so trust in me,

I'll give them shelter, like you've done for me,

And I know, I'm not, alone,

You'll be watching over us,

Until...

...

Everyone let out a clap. "Wonderful, Hailey!" Drew cheered.

Hailey smiled. She didn't expect Drew to be so nice.

"What inspired you to sing that?" Freddy asked.

"Well..." she bit her lip.

"You guys are aware about the little incident that occurred last Halloween, and the people I lost that day. Well... I sung that because of much memories I made with, I'd never forget what they did for me, what they sacrificed for me. So I wrote this song to remember them. I love them, and you guys. You were there when me and Zander were having a rough time, and I really appreciate that."

"Awwww!" Stacy smiled.

"Group hug!" Tanya cheered.

"Yeah!" Freddy agreed. Then they all settled in a nice, warm, group hug.

After School...

Destination: Graveyard

Hailey settled the white roses on Jake's grave. That was the last of it, she thought. She put roses on all the six graves. Then she glanced at Jake's grave.

Do you promise?

I promise, princess.

Tears started to stream down her cheeks.

"You broke our promise, Jake, but I don't blame you. I know you were trying to save us all, and I thank you for that. I really miss you, your voice, your laugh, everything. I miss all of you. I really wish we were still making more wonderful memories together. But I can't change what happened in the past, though I wish I could. You guys were the best friends ever, and I love all of you. I wish you guys were with me now, so that all the sadness would melt away. it hurts on how I lost all of you in less than a day, but... I think you guys a better in the afterlife. I really hope, that this was a choice for the better."

She sighed.

"That was a Halloween That Changed Everything."

THE END

________________________________

Author's Note: Sorry guys no blooper here either anyways I'mma put my thanks on another chapter

*insert Tonight