Tw0

"Tae, get up! We are leaving in 30 minutes." Hobi's energetic voice makes Taehyung flinch in his sleep. He hears his friends running around the dorm and tries to open his eyes but it is so hard to do.
After another five minutes where he drifts in and out of sleep, his door slams open, Jungkook jumps on top of him.
"Come on Hyung, you need to get up."
This time, he manages to open his eyes and nods at Jungkook who starts to get off of him. "You need a shower, Tae. Come on move."
Taehyung lifts his body to a straight sitting position, as he watches Jungkook exiting his door, he hears him shouting. "Hyungs, he is awake but needs a shower."
Tae looks at the clock on his nightstand. Only fifteen minutes left until the van comes to drive them to dance practice at the company. He needs to hurry but his body does not seem to be able to follow his quick thoughts.
As he stands under the spray of the warm water, he abruptly needs to lean against the wall, feeling dizziness overcoming him.
'This week has been challenging with all the preparation for the works your, that's why my body must feel so exhausted.' Taehyung thinks when he sits down to regain some strength.
"Tae, five minutes! Hurry!" Namjoon announces after knocking on the bathroom door.
"I'm coming!" he shouts back as he turns the water off.
When he looks at his reflection in the mirror, he is shocked at how tired he is still looking but there is no time to worry about his appearance now. He hurries in the best way possible to get dressed. As he comes out, he sees the others already putting their shoes on to leave.
"Here", Jin comes out of the kitchen handing him a sandwich, "you need to eat something."
"Thank you Hyung," he replies with a sweet smile.
"Now let's go or we will get scold because we are late." The oldest tells him, his hand on his back to guide him outside.

As usual, the dance practice takes all of their energy. Taehyung collapses on the floor next to Yoongi.
"Are you okay, Tae? You look so pale but at the same time red as a tomato."
"I'm fine Yoongi-Hyung, don't worry. I have troubles sleeping, so I am a bit tired." Taehyung lies to his friend because sleeping is the only thing that he has no trouble with right now.
"Come on, let's do it one more time." Hoseok's stern voice echoes through the room. As Taehyung gets up, he needs to steady himself against the wall as he feels dizzy. He shakes his head and watches if anyone saw him. Luckily, the rest of the group is too focused to get to their positions to look at him.
It is three songs in a row that has Taehyung's body aching and his head feeling dizzy. The last song stops, he looks up in the mirror to lock eyes with Jimin then all goes black as he only feels his body crashing on the floor.

When he opens his eyes, he is met with Jimin's smile. His head on Jungkook's knees, Jin wiping his forehead with a cold washcloth.
"Welcome back sleepy head!" Jimin tells him as the maknae pushes him into a sitting position.
"Yah, Taehyung. What happened?" Namjoon comes closer, scolding the younger man.
"Joon-ah, " Jin responses in a stern voice, "calm down."
"I am just exhausted. That's all."
"Then get your ass home." Hobi was moving towards him, extending his hand for Taehyung to grab toget back on his feet.
As Tae exits the door with the little energy he has left, he looks back sadly at his bandmembers who are resuming the practice.

The last week has passed so fast. Since the time during dance practice, Taehyung has not fainted anymore even if he still feels exhausted and nauseous in the morning. As before, he blames their hard practice hours and rehearsals before their tour for his bad condition. The concert in Seoul has passed without incident and Taehyung has been grateful for the two days they could rest before flying to the US to continue their tour.
"Are you still so sleepy?" Jin inquires of Tae on the flight that will bring them to New York City, their first stop.
"No, Hyung. Don't worry. I feel better. The last days have helped me regain some strength."
"You know that we all want you to be at your best form during the concerts. So please take good care of your health, Taehyung-ah." Jin squeezes his dongsaengs hand a smile on his face.
The hotel they have rented out is luxurious and Taehyung is happy that every member has its own room.