Chapter five

THE NEXT DAY

Tae wake up that morning with the last night wide smiled… the smile that he would never forget why do he smiles… he quickly make his bed and rushed to the bathroom for a quick bath and morning routine… without knowing about someone appearance behind the door, watching every steps the male took with a proud smile…

“you are something Soonie…” she closed the door and went downstairs for the male breakfast… she know that her brother doesn’t want to be late to school for some reasons… “Having any reason you didn’t take me with you to smile in this morning…?”

Smiles more remembering her brother’s conditions… “Next time we’ll know…”

10 minutes after that, the in love male went to the dining table with a ‘try not to smile face’ and takes his breakfast with the ‘formal’ way ever although it’s not like that in the others eyes… he quickly finish his breakfast in 5 minutes for fuck sakes… even Namjoon who only finish half from the breakfast look at him in disbelieve… “hey calm down Tae… why so early…?”

“I-I… I have quizzes today! I need to go now for my preparations! B-bye Jinnie! Namjoonie!” the other didn’t had the chance to reply while he already wear his sneakers and out from the house… and saw the someone… the someone who make his morning routine like a flash…

“hey Soonie!” the said names lift her head and saw the guy who made her sleep like hell because of the heat that suddenly came last night…

“Good morning Soonie” smile so sweetly…

“g-good morning Tae” covered up her heated red cheeks

“Looks like we both early today… why not we go to school together!?”

“Y-yea… I think so… let’s go then” she walk first before Tae and went to the school…

They reach the school and Soonie knows it would be so much awkward… still hiding in her hoodie and just walk… not caring about Tae anymore…

“hey Soonie… wait for me!” he just walk beside Soonie... Didn't notice those gasp and weird look that thrown at them… while Soonie feeling so much insecurities by those attentions… she quickly took her stuff inside the locker and left to her class…

And Tae knows what’s wrong with Soonie… in mind… “she’s feeling insecured… because of me…” pouting sadly, also left the hallway to his class… and spotting his seat beside the girl… he know he can’t use words to apologies… so he took out his notebook and tear out a piece of paper and write something…

He gave the paper to the girl and gets the answer that he’s forgiven…

I’m sorry for earlier… I forgot about the others… forgive me babe…

It’s okay… it wasn’t your faults after all… please don’t call me that…

Tae can’t deny his thought about the red cheeks under the big hoodie and smile… in mind “its okay… I’m sure I would call that every day in the future…”

The rest of the day of school… Tae didn’t want the girl had more insecurity so he tried to give the girl some spaces… but… not after school…