New beginning

Hellooooo guys, how are you doing? It has been so long. Thank you for the great support on the first book. If you haven't already read it then I recommend you to go check it out.

So, I already thought about this, and I decided to make a sequel. Not just this one, there may be another book after this. And they are all connected so try to keep up. Anyway, thank you again and I hope you have a good day/ night, enjoy the story.

It was another ordinary day at The Tom & Sabine Boulangerie Patisserie. People are happily enjoying their pastries. The door to the bakery opened, revealing a significantly short old man. He stepped to the front counter to be greeted by Tom.

"Morning sir," he greeted with a smile. "How can I help you?"

"I am looking for a girl named Marinette, is she here?" The old man questioned.

"Yes, she is, I will go get her," Tom said slightly confused. He exited the bakery through the backdoor. After a few moments, he came with his daughter. Tom pointed at the man and asked Marinette to get his order. She awkwardly obeyed, as it's unusual for this to happen.

"Um... Can I...can I help you?" Marinette asked. The old man smiled.

"How are you doing young lady?" He asked calmly, still smiling sincerely.

"Fine...I guess. Do you want me to get you some pastries?"

"Maybe one day, but not today."

"Then why are you here? Are you lost?" She asked, confused by what the old man said.

"Lost? Such an interesting word. Sometimes one has to be lost to be found."

"Uhh..." Marinette was now speechless.

"Goodbye Marinette." The old man said before turning around and started walking towards the door.

"Wait, who are you? And how did you know my name?" Marinette walked towards him.

"Perhaps you don't remember me here, but I do." He started again walking towards the door.

"Can I know your name at least?" The old man turned and smiled at her.

"Fu, Wang Fu."

Fu? She thought. Where did I hear that name? Master Fu!

"Master wait!" She shouted but he was already gone. Suddenly the ground shifted. It was snowing and Marinette was no longer in the bakery. She was standing in front of a temple. She was confused. She wasn't feeling any cold although she was in the middle of a blizzard. Then, out of nowhere, a tall figure stepped in front of her.

"Hello Marinette, it's good to see you again." He spoke. His face was not clear to her, but his voice sounds familiar.

"Do I know you?" She asked.

"Perhaps this will refresh your memory." He pointed at the horizon, where the blizzard started to fade away and the sun began to shine brightly. She looked at where he was pointing and found the battle between the villain army and some monks. She didn't recognise it at first. But when she saw herself as Ladybug, it all came to her. The scene shifted. To the part where Riposte was about to stab Ladybug. Then someone took the hit for her.

"MASTER FUNG!" Marinette shouted. She found herself in her bedroom. It was a crazy dream.

"Ugh, my head." She put her hand on her forehead.

"Marinette, are you ok?" Vikki, her cute Kwami asked her.

"Yeah, I guess," Marinette responded.