Disaster

Ladybug froze in her place. Chat was lying on the ground in front of her. Not just Chat, Rena Rouge and Queen Bee were there, too. What did this to them? She looked at Chat.

"Chat?" She said with a shaky voice. "Chat, please. Don't do this to me." She held the blonde boy close to her. But immediately disappeared. It was similar to Rena's illusion. Ladybug turned her head once she heard a voice call out her name.

"Hey Bugaboo. Took you long enough."

"For your information, it was his idea," Rena noted.

"Chat!" She run to him and gave him a tight hug. He hugged back.

"Also, he was sick worried about you."

"Oh is that so?"

"Kinda, you scared the life out of me when you were sucked into that portal. Where have you been?"

"Long story." She looked behind and found Queen Bee talking to Ms Mendeleiv. She then noticed that Parallelism was immobilized. "What happened to him?"

"He fell for our trap and turns out I'm a great leader, though..." He gave her another hug. "It's good to have you back M'lady." She tightened her grip on him.

"Yeah, it's good to be back." They pulled apart. "So are you gonna tell me what happened?" Chat smiled.

~•~

30 minutes earlier.

"I think we are ready to go." Ms Mendeleiev told Chat. He nodded. He opened his phone and sent a text message to Rena Rouge. Their trap was simple. It was like a ring in front of the Eiffel Tower. In each corner, there was a transducer. They were all connected to a button, which was near Ms Mendeleiev's computer. Once the villain was inside. These EMF devices would generate a wave of EMF. But the wave would deflect once it hits another transducer, Ms Mendeleiev made sure they were provided with deflectors. So the wave would still be inside the ring long enough for Ladybug and Breach to come back.

"Mirage!"

~•~

The sun began to set. The villain was searching for a place to move Earth prime to. "Once I'm done with this pathetic world, I'll do the same with every other. My world will be the only one in the first hundred."

"Surprise," Said a voice from behind. The villain turned to look back. His eyes widened.

"Impossible." It was Ladybug and Breach. The villain gritted his teeth. "I don't want any of you interfering with my business. This time I'll get the job done." The duo ran in the other direction. With them being in the lead, the two heroes led the villain towards the Eiffel Tower. They stopped in front of it.

"Then what?" The two heroes disappeared. "Is this some kind of a joke?"

"No, it isn't.." Chat appeared out of the shadows. "This is a trap. And you just walked into it?"

"A trap? Hah, you can't defeat me. The only one who could is sent to a world without a sun. Along with your little girlfriend." Chat clenched his fists. Queen Bee rushed to him.

"Keep it together, you're gonna blow the whole thing up. We just need him to get in the middle." Queen Bee. Chat nodded.

"So are we gonna fight or what?" Chat pulled out his staff.

"This is for Ladybug." Chat sprinted towards the villain. Parallelism disappeared then reappeared behind him. He struck him from behind.

The others were with Ms Mendeleiev.
"That's it, a few more to the right then we will be good to go." Said the teacher.