Test Description.pdf

Floor: 69

Definitions:

Administrator - the person administering the test plus all persons aiding the Administrator

Examinee(s) - The persons taking the test

Test - The event set by the Administrator

Pair(ing(s)) - The two Examinees instructed to work together by the Administrator

Points - The scoring system governed by the Administrator

General Rules & Guidance:

The test must be taken in pairs which are randomly assigned by the Administrator.

Examinees may not change their pairings.

To pass the test, the Examinees must pass the scoring threshold.

The pass rate is 80 points out of 100 and points are awarded to pairings and not individually.

Examinees may aid fellow Examinees however this will not affect their score rating.

Points are given at the discretion of the Administrator and Examinees cannot dispute point distribution, doing so may result in a deduction of points.

Examinees must consent to the Administrator monitoring them 24/7 for a 5 day period.

Examinees will be offered emotional counselling after the test.

Test overview:

The purpose of this test is to assess the skills of the Examinee; multitasking, teamwork, mental and emotional stability amongst other important skills that will be needed to progress further in the tower.

During the test the Examinees will be recorded 24/7 for a period of 5 days so the Administrator can distribute points fairly.

To pass the test, Examinees working in pairs must gain 80 points or more, points are provided based on actions and words of the Examinees. Other Examinees interference will not affect either party's scoring.

Test Task:

For 5 days, Examinees must adequately care for a baby.