Endorsi Jahad & Hatz.pdf

Introduction

The examinees for this test are Endorsi Jahad and Hatz. This pairing was chosen due to their complementary natures.

The robot provided to them had brown hair and black eyes.

Day One

The examinees attended the test centre to collect the child.

Examinee Endorsi Jahad attempted to request a change in pairings so that she could enter the exam with fellow examinee Jyu Viole Grace. The request was denied by the administrator. 

The examinee continued to argue, even offered bribes and finally resorted to blackmail in an attempt to change the pairing. Points were deducted.

Examinee Hatz then successfully removed examinee Endorsi Jahad from the test centre. 

The examinees returned to the room provided for them.

Later in the day, the child's programming required the child to be fed. Examinee Endorsi Jahad took on this task and assigned changing the baby to examinee Hatz as she "does not deal with shit".

After being fed, the child proceeded to 'return' the food to examinee Endorsi Jahad. The examinee responded to this by holding the child upside down by the ankle and screaming. This, in turn, also caused the child to scream. Points were deducted.

Day Two

On the second day of the test, examinee Hatz bonded with the child.

The examinee showed the child his collection of swords. He then showed the child the appropriate way to clean and care for them.

The child reacted positively to this bonding session and points were awarded to the examinees.

Day Three

The third day of the test, examinee Endorsi Jahad went clothes shopping and took the child with her.

The examinee took the child into many different shops whilst she tried on far too many outfits for us to keep track of.

Some points were awarded for bonding with the child.

Examinee Endorsi Jahad also went into a designer store and purchased a pair of GUCCI boots for the child as she didn't "want the child's bad clothing to affect her image".

Significant points were gained as the child appeared to like their GUCCI's.

Day Four

On the fourth day of the test, the child was programmed to experience sleeping difficulties.

Examinee Hatz successfully soothed the child back to sleep, gaining some points.

When the child was programmed to wake up for a second time, examinee Endorsi Jahad attended to the child, picking it up and harshly shaking it until it passed out.

Points were deducted.

Day Five

On the final day of the test, examinee Hatzu told the child "It's time" and then proceeded to show the child his morning ritual of sword training. He claimed the child was "ready" to learn the way of the sword and it would be his "parting gift".

Points were awarded for bonding with the child.

The examinees then returned the robot to our possession, a small argument ensued with examinee Endorsi Jahad who did not agree with the points total, 1 point was deducted. Examinee Hatz removed examinee Endorsi from the test centre.

Counselling was offered and declined.

Results

After watching the live feeds of the examinees and analysing the feedback results of the robots programming, the examinees Endorsi Jahad and Hatz were awarded a total of 80 points out of 100.

Points were generally awarded for bonding with the child whilst points were deducted for the lack of care and awareness for the child.

In conclusion, the examinees Endorsi Jahad and Hatz passed the test of the 69th floor.