Letter.pdf

Please note the following documents are classified as Strictly Confidential and the content must not be released to the public or to those not authorised to view its content.

The following documents comprise the test reports for slayer candidate Jyu Viole Grace and his companions.

The test on the 69th floor is to care for a baby.

The examinees are separated into pairs as chosen by the administrator. They are provided one of the floors custom built robots, created by the Workshop, designed to look like and imitate a baby at approximately 6 months of age.

The administrator aims to provide the examinees with a child that bears resemblance to that of the examinees to aid their success.

Each robot has built in surveillance in the form of sound recording devices and also video recording. There are also cameras placed around the 69th floor to aid in surveillance.

The robotic children are programmed to act like real babies. They will require feeding, sleep, nurturing etc.

The reports will mention significant events that caused the pairings to either gain or lose points. The report will also contain an overview of the examinees performance, their total score and whether or not they failed.

I hope this information is of value to you and please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions.

Yours sincerely,

Miyako-Mei