Hwaryun & Phonsekal Lauren.pdf

Introduction

The examinees for this test are Hwaryun & Phonsekal Laure. This pairing was chosen due to their laid back natures.

The robot provided to them has red hair and black eyes.

Day One

Examinee Hwaryun attended the test centre to collect the child. She left immediately, returning to the provided room for the pairings.

Upon reaching the room, examinee Phonsekal Laure could be seen sleeping on the floor wrapped in a blanket. Examinee Hwaryun tucked the child into the blanket with examinee Phonsekal Laure, the child reacted extremely positively to this bonding and gained the examinees significant points.

Examinee Hwaryun then stayed in the room, reading.

Just as the child's first wave of needs was programmed to start, examinee Hwaryun collected the child and proceeded to attend to its needs before it could start crying. This gained the examinees significant points.

Day Two

On day two, examinee Phonsekal Laure bonded with the child by sleeping with it and sharing his blanket.

Examinee Hwaryun attended to the child's wants and needs before it started to cry.

Significant points were gained.

Day Three

On day three, examinee Phonsekal Laure bonded with the child by sleeping with it and sharing his blanket.

Examinee Hwaryun attended to the child's wants and needs before it started to cry.

Significant points were gained.

Day Four

On day four, examinee Phonsekal Laure bonded with the child by sleeping with it and sharing his blanket.

Examinee Hwaryun attended to the child's wants and needs before it started to cry.

Significant points were gained.

Day Five

The final day of the test, examinee Hwaryun returned the child to our possession and calmly left the test centre without waiting to hear the results.

No counselling was offered.

Results

After watching the live feeds of the examinees and analysing the feedback results of the robots programming, the examinees Hwaryun and Phonsekal Laure were awarded a total of 100 points out of 100.

They gained points for intimate bonding with the child and for recognising and attending to its wants and needs before the child showed any discomfort. No points were deducted during this test.

In conclusion, the examinees Hwaryun and Phonsekal Laure passed the test of the 69th floor.