Khun Ran & Anaak Jahad (Jr).pdf

Introduction

The examinees for this test are Khun Ran and Anaak Jahad (Jr). This pairing was chosen due to their height the obvious electricity and sexual tension between them.

The robot provided to them has brown hair and blue eyes.

Day One

The examinees were provided their child, however neither examinee seemed to want to take the robot.

The examinees argued with the administrator, questioning their pairing and demanding a change of partner. The administrator explained the rules once more yet the examinees continued to argue and, at the same time, hurled insults at each other. Points were deducted for questioning the administrator.

Once they lost points, the examinees took the child.

Examinee Khun Ran received the robot and continued to throw the child to fellow examinee Anaak Jahad. 

Examinee Anaak Jahad returned the child to her fellow examinee in the way of a hard throw.

Both examinees then proceeded to ‘fling’ the robot child at each other whilst the child screamed.

Comments from fellow examinees described the situation as being like a game of ‘hot potato’.

The child was eventually tossed to the side, crashing into the wall at such velocity that it started sparking and giggling, we believe one of its components must have been damaged by the blunt force of the impact.

The two examinees then continued to fight between themselves, ignoring their child with its face firmly planted into the wall.

Examinees Khun Ran and Anaak Jahad were forcefully removed from the test centre.

Counselling was not offered.

Results

Due to the damage caused to the robot child both physically from blunt force trauma and emotionally from dysfunctional parenting, examinees Khun Ran and Anaak Jahad (Jr) were removed from the premises and invited to attempt the test once more in 5 days time.

In conclusion, the examinees Khun Ran and Anaak Jahad (Jr) failed the test of the 69th floor.