Shibisu (Ship Leesoo) & Rak Wraithraiser.pdf

Introduction

The examinees for this test are Shibisu (Ship Leesoo) and Rak Wraithraiser. This pairing was chosen due to their lack of sexual chemistry with other members of the group.

Unfortunately they were the last pairing of the morning and the ‘cleaning’ of our other robots was running late, thus the pair were provided a robot that we had spare, it was reprogrammed to act just like our other child-like robots.

The examinees did not seem affected by the robots appearance being that of a turtle.

Day One

The examinees were provided their child and examinee Shibisu took the child. The pair then left the test centre.

The surveillance started immediately and once the examinees were back at their rented room, examinee Rak Wraithraiser requested to hold the turtle child. 

Please note that examinee Rak Wraithraiser arrived at the test centre in his decompressed form.

When examinee Rak Wraithraiser took the turtle child, it immediately started to cry, ironically startled by the large crocodilian form of the examinee, this caused a points deduction. The examinee seemed to panic at the turtle child's sudden cries and placed it on his lap, proceeding to play ‘peekaboo’ with the child in his decompressed form. This caused the turtle child to cry more violently in fear and a further points deduction.

Examinee Shibisu seemed to notice the issue and took the child, rocking it in his arms and ‘cooing’ at it. This gained the examinees points. 

The examinee Shibisu instructed the other examinee, Rak Wraithraiser, to change to his smaller form.

In his compressed form, examinee Rak Wraithraiser approached the turtle child and there were no negative reactions. He then played ‘peekaboo’ with the turtle child on examinee Shibisu’s lap. The robot reacted to the playtime positively, gaining the examinees points.

Day Two

On the second day of the test, examinee Shibisu took the turtle child shopping. The robot responded positively to the bonding time gaining points for the examinees.

During the shopping trip, examinee Shibisu purchased a matching purple tracksuit for the turtle child, immediately changing the child's clothes and taking ‘selfies’ in the changing room mirrors. The turtle child giggled giving the examinees a boost to their points.

Day Three

The third day of the test, examinee Rak Wraithraiser was assigned the task of feeding the turtle child.

The examinee advised the turtle child he would feed it his favourite food and proceeded to try and feed the turtle baby a chocolate bar. The robot's programming caused it to cry at the inappropriate food substance, therefore points were deducted. 

Examinee Shibisu appeared upon hearing the turtle child's cries and he stopped examinee Rak Wraithraiser, also soothing the child - points were awarded for comforting the child.

A small jar of baby food was then produced by examinee Shibisu. He showed examinee Rak Wraithraiser how to feed the child by playing ‘Trains’ with the spoon. The following comments were received positively by the robot and gained the examinees points;

“Here comes the choo choo train.”

“Omnomnomnom.”

Examinee Rak Wraithraiser then also attempted to feed the child. However, when he spooned some of the mixture from the jar, it seems the smell attracted him and he decided to try the food first.

He claimed it tasted “just like mushed bananas.”

Examinee Rak Wraithraiser then imitated examinee Shibisu’s ‘Trains’ game, some points were gained however, some were lost when the examinee pretended to feed the turtle child and ate the food himself. The following comments also displeased the robot causing a deduction;

“Stupid turtle hogging all of the bananas.”

“The Great Leader Rak will help you finish your food.”

The examinees finished the third day by shopping for an obscene amount of mushed banana baby food.

Day Four

The examinees attended a playdate with fellow examinees Jyu Viole Grace and Khun Aguero Agnis.

Examinee Shibisu played with the turtle child gaining the pair points.

Examinee Rak Wraithraiser caused fellow examinees Jyu Viole Grace and Khun Aguero Agnis’ child to cry. This did not affect either pairings results. 

However, examinee Khun Aguero Agnis proceeded to physically and verbally assault examinee Rak Wraithraiser. The turtle child found this amusing thus gaining a significant amount of points for examinees Shibisu and Rak Wraithraiser.

Day Five

On the final day of the test, the examinees arrived at the test centre to return the robot and to gain their results.

Examinee Shibisu was emotional and affectionately hugged the turtle baby, kissing its undershell and saying phrases such as;

“Daddy will miss you.”

“Grow up big and strong, just like me.”

The examinee also requested we let the turtle child keep wearing the purple tracksuit he had provided the robot as, apparently, the turtle child “liked it”. The robot responded positively and points were gained as the examinees had not yet been provided their results.

Examinee Rak Wraithraiser also said some parting words to the child. He advised the robot that “the great Rak Wraithraiser will always be his leader.” And also that the turtle child “will make fine prey one day.” These comments both gained and lost points and their scoring did not change from the exchange.

The robot was returned to our possession and, once their results had been provided, the pairing left the test centre.

They did not require counselling.

Results

After watching the live feeds of the examinees and analysing the feedback results of the robots programming, the examinees Shibisu (Ship Leesoo) and Rak Wraithraiser were awarded a total of 87 points out of 100.

They gained points for showing the child affection and for their playful natures with the child. Points were generally lost due to examinee Rak Wraithraisers inappropriate behaviour with the child.

In conclusion, the examinees Shibisu (Ship Leesoo) and Rak Wraithraiser passed the test of the 69th floor.