A Bad Boy?

~~My Teenage Love Life chapter 6~~

Months has passed by. Me and Will didn’t talk a lot to each other anymore. We got too shy.  Sometimes I smiled at him and he smiled back or he smiled at me and I smiled back. Yeah, we got too shy. Oh, Jade and Sarah are now friends. They chat with each other almost every day. I wonder what they chat about..hmm.

It was now November.

On a Saturday I was on socialbook scrolling down the newsfeed. Bored, nothing to do. I saw a lot of my friends were liking a page called the Sesam Bond. I clicked on the page to see what it was about. The page popped on my screen.

Ooh, it’s a band I thought to myself.

It was a band that contains three teenage boys. I know one of the boys he’s the older brother of a friend of mine.  There was a video on the page. I watched it to listen how do they sing.

The guy on the left is kinda cute and they sing good I thought to myself.

I clicked on the like button and liked the page. Little did I know that just one click of a button would change my teenage love life.

The next day I got a friend request from the boy who I thought was kinda cute.

‘Jade! Come look.’ I yelled. 

Jade walked into our room and sat next to me.

‘What’s the matter?’ she asked.

‘Look!’ I put the laptop on her lap to let her see the friend request.

‘Omg, isn’t he one of the boys of the band the Sesam Bon ?’

‘Yep, it’s him.

I put my laptop back on my desk and pressed the accept button. He was online but he didn’t chat with me.

Should I chat with him?  Maybe just a hi? I thought to myself.

I was just going to type hi, but he went offline. I logged off and went to make my homework.

Later on I logged on again to see if I got new notifications or messages. When I was scrolling in the  newsfeed a chat box popped up from Ben (the guy in the band)

Ben: Hey! *smileyface*

Kate: Heyy *smileyface*

Ben: How are you? *smileyface*

Kate: I’m good *smileyface* you?

Ben: I’m good too. *funnysmiley*

         You don’t know me, right? *funnysmiley*

Kate: I only know you on socialbook *funnysmiley*

Ben: Ah yes *funnysmiley*

       I actually know you also only on socialbook but I’ve heard of you.

Ben: from your friend Debby *funnysmiley*

Kate: haha *funnysmiley* ooh okay

Ben: But I want to know you better *smileyface*

Kate: Me too *smileyface*

Omg, is this really happening? I thought to myself.

Ben: Which school do you go to?

        Oh right…Rightcross *funnyface*

Kate: yes *funnyface*

Ben: Who are your classmates?

       I know a lot of people who goes there *funnyface*

Kate: Jade (twin sister), Jack, Diann, Gwen, Cindy, Michael and a lot more *funnyface*